CatKouji

Yo! This idea is from @kushagra363 and @tarichari. Go check them out!

Kiyotaka woke up in Kei's room, laying on the couch. They had a movie night yesterday, and Kei was very tired, resulting in Kiyotaka putting the blond-haired girl to bed. Since Kiyotaka has some decency, he decided to sleep on the couch instead.

Anyway, this morning, Kiyotaka felt something poking him. He stood up, but there was nothing there. He looked around, confused and mildly irritated. Eventually, his eyes landed on something in front of him.

"Is that......a tail?" Kiyotaka questioned. Before getting to confirm anything, Kei walked out of her room.

"E-EH?!"

Timeskip

"So you not only have a cat tail, you also have cat ears?" Kei asked.

"Yes, apparently." Kiyotaka answered. Kei patted his head, and rubbed his ears. "You look so cute-"

"Purrr........" Kiyotaka said, letting out a very weird sound.

"You're really tempting  me with these noises, Kiyotaka..." Kei said, trying to hold herself back. Ever since she was in middle school, she's loved neko boys in manga, so whenever she sees one Kei loses control, resulting in either a disaster or a very lewd disaster.

"Sorry, I just can't control it." Kiyotaka said, his tail wrapping around him. Kei stared at Kiyotaka's brown tail, and reached out for it.

"What are you doing- HNGG!" Kiyotaka exclaimed, letting out a lewd moan. Kei sat there, shocked by his reaction, before her bangs covered her face.

"Kiyotaka....."

"Uh...yes?" Kiyotaka asked, a bit scared. When Kei got like this, he didn't know what would happen.

"GET OVER HERE!" Kei lunged at Kiyotaka, and dragged him into her room.

"Wait, wait!" The door shut in his face. From the outside, we can hear muffled screams and erotic moans from the other side of the door. Eventually, Kei came out with only a t-shirt on, tying her hair back into a ponytail. Meanwhile, Kiyotaka was tied up to the bed in a maid suit with white liquid all over him.

"......Did I just get violated?" Kiyotaka questioned.

Timeskip

After that very interesting moment, Kiyotaka walked out of Kei's room, and walked directly to the classroom. Luckily, there was nobody in the hallways, so he was safe for now-

"Hey, Kiyopon!" Kiyotaka looked over to see Haruka with Airi.

"Hello." Kiyotaka said, waving to them. Airi gave him a weak wave back as Haruka walked up to him. 

"Why do you have cat ears and a tail?" Haruka asked, touching his brown cat ears.

"I don't know...it just appeared this morning." Kiyotaka answered, his tail swerving side to side.

"Hey Airi! Come look at this!" Haruka exclaimed. Airi shyly walked up to Kiyotaka, hesitating a bit.

"Sorry," Airi whispered, reaching out to his tail. Kiyotaka stood there, letting himself get touched by both of the girls. He let out multiple sounds just like he did with Kei, making the girls get more and more motivated.

"I didn't know you could make these kind of lewd sounds, Kiyopon~" Haruka said, teasing him.

"Could you let me go now? We all need to get to class." Kiyotaka asked.

"..Fine, but we're experimenting with this some more, right Airi?" Haruka exclaimed.

"U-Uh, if Kiyotaka is comfortable with it, then I guess it's okay." Airi said, her voice low. With that, Kiyotaka quickly left the scene, trying to not get touched again for the 3rd time.

Timeskip

Kiyotaka was now in front of the classroom, preparing to walk in. He tried putting his ears down, to no avail.

"I guess it's unavoidable....." Kiyotaka said, opening the door to Class-D. Once the door opened, all eyes locked on him, especially the females. Kei had a red blush on her face, and her eyes were swirling. If you're wondering why, she's currently thinking of the things she can do to Kiyotaka once school is over.

Despite the stares, Kiyotaka walked to his desk, basically undisturbed.

Until Horikita decided to speak.

"It seems you've taken up cosplaying as a new hobby." Horikita said, noticing Kiyotaka's new features.

Kiyotaka sighed. "No, I haven't." He said, resting his head on his hand.

"Oh? What about those cat ears on top of your head? Or the tail?" Horikita questioned. Kiyotaka touched his ears, and rubbed them a bit.

"These just appeared this morning, I can't even take them off. See-" Kiyotaka yanked his tail, and suddenly passed out.

"U-Uh....Ayanokouji?-" Horikita watched as Kiyotaka transformed from a highschool boy into a brown cat, or maybe even a kitten from the size of it. Before she could say anything, Kiyotaka hopped into her arms, curling up on her lap. Horikita held up her hands in surprise, and Chabashira immediately spotted her.

"Yes, Horikita?" Chabashira said, stopping her lesson.

"O-Oh, um....I don't have a question, but I do have a problem here." Horikita said, her hands still up. Chabashira tilted her head in confusion, and walked over.

"What is it- oh......" Chabashira said, looking at Horikita's lap.

"This is quite a problem.....give him to me, I'll take him to the nurse's office." Chabashira said, holding out her hands. Horikita slowly picked him up, and handed the brown cat to Chabashira. Kiyotaka immediately hopped out of her hands and onto Chabashira's shoulder.

"I think it likes you." Haruka said, giggling. Chabashira ignored her statement, and walked out of the classroom.

".....So, are we not going to talk about the obvious here?" Ike questioned.

"Y'know, the fact that Ayanokouji came in here with cat ears and a tail?!" Ike exclaimed, starting a class argument.

Meanwhile....

"So how'd you get in here, little guy?" Chabashira asked, petting Kiyotaka. He purred in response, feeling satisfied.

"I walked in here of course." Kiyotaka answered.

"Wait what?"

ENDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yo! This is a bit of a shorter chapter, but I hope you enjoy.

This got a bit difficult to write at some parts, and I think other people could do it better.

Yet again, this idea was made by both @kushagra363 and @tarichari, go follow them and check out whatever they have!

Have a terrible day, and I hope your game doesnt save!

-virgin senpai under the sun