Doing Short Versions of Requests Readers Made

Yo! I'm completely out of ideas this week, so I might as well write the long list of requests I got. Enjoy!

First Short Story Idea by _rujal_

"what if ayanokouji stopped kamuro from shoplifting?"

Ayanokouji POV

Ayanokouji had walked outside of the school building, and was heading to the convenience store. Class had been tiring today, so I didn't feel like cooking. Due to my laziness, I decided to get some instant cup ramen. Despite them being basically junk food, I still really liked the taste.

His feet dragged across the concrete as he walked, it was almost like Ayanokouji was stalling for someone-

"Excuse me!"

A purple haired girl said, bumping into Ayanokouji.

"Hey! Bring that back!" The store clerk exclaimed. She struggled to get up, with the clerk getting closer and closer. 

Ayanokouji saw the present situation, and decided to be a bit of a hero for once.

"What's going on here sir?" Ayanokouj asked.

"This girl stole a beer!" He exclaimed. The girl looked down in shame, expecting to get caught.

"Oh, then I'll pay for it." Ayanokouji said, getting his phone.

"Wha?" Both the clerk and the girl said, a bit confused. 

"How much is it?" Ayanokouji asked.

"Uh, 500 yen." The clerk answered, grabbing his phone. Ayanokouji paid the 500 yen, and the clerk went back into the store.

It was now the two of them, all alone.

"Uh, t-thank you for paying," The purple haired girl said, the beer in her hand.

"No problem. Mind telling me your name?" Ayanokouji asked, holding out his hand.

"Kamuro. Masumi Kamuro." She answered, getting up from the ground.

The two would then start a long lasting friendship, and possibly even more.

Second Short Story Idea by hajime322

"what if sakura came in as her idol persona (shizuku) and confessed to Ayanokouji? (for a lemon maybe)"

Ayanokouji sat in the classroom, looking for something to cheer up his dull week. Nothing interesting was happening recently, and high school just felt a lot less lackluster nowadays.

There wasn't even any school drama that you'd expect high schoolers to have on a daily basis, or any class disputes.

So there he was, staring at the clock with his arm rested on the table. The second hand slowly went forward, before eventually forcing the minute hand to move to 12.

As if she was waiting for 9:00 to come, a beautiful pink haired girl walked into the class, stunning everyone. 

"Who's that?"

"She's gorgeous!" Some whispered.

Her eyes were now locked onto Ayanokouji, and she nervously walked over to him.

Now, Ayanokouji knew who this was, and was wondering why she decided to come as her idol persona, considering what happened before. But nonetheless, he sat there, interested.

The pink haired girl had arrived at his desk, a blush on her face.

"Uhm.....hello?"

"H-Hello, Ayanokouji." She said, greeting him. The girl took a deep breath, and spoke out loud:

"I would like to ask you if....if you would like to go on a date sometime?!" She exclaimed.

"..."

"..Sure, Sakura." 

The young girl's nervousness had disappeared, and was filled with happiness. She hugged the brown haired boy aggressively, leaving the class both speechless and confused.

end

How did you guys like this chapter? Tell me in the comments.

I'm taking more requests now, so feel free to put them down here or DM me!

Also, you may be wondering who I am, since I did change my name. This is Warped-, I just decided to have a bit of a name change.

I'm now spaceishere, although I wanted it to be just space but wattpad wouldn't allow it.

So, you can call me warped still, or space, or virgin senpai it really depends

See ya!

-space senpai