Lover's Abyss

This is based off of the manga: "Boy's Abyss". It's really good and you should read it.

It had been another long day. I had been bullied once again, for no reason. I had never done anything to hurt them, yet they continue. It's a nonstop cycle, but luckily the school year was almost over, giving me freedom from this hellhole.I decided to go to the place that could always help me. The library. Specifically the light novels. I said hello to the librarian, almost sprinting to the light novel section.Searching for one I haven't seen already, I see a handsome boy walk into the aisle, and start looking through the light novel section. He noticed my gaze, and I turned back to the books. My eyes locked onto a novel called "Lover's Abyss." I grabbed it from the brown shelf and looked at it for a while."Hello, is that a good book?" I turned around, surprised at the sudden presence of someone. "W-Well, I just grabbed it from the shelf, so...." "Oh, okay.""But you can try it if you want! What I say shouldn't determine what you read." I looked away from his brown eyes, a bit embarrassed from my sudden outburst. He tilted his head at my actions."Alright then, I'll try it." He said, grabbing the book from the shelf."Would you care to read together?" Should I read with him? I barely know him, and my company might not be all that great."Are you sure? I don't think I would be a good person to read with." He closed his eyes for a second, before opening them again."I don't think you're a bad person. We just met, but you haven't done anything bad, not to my knowledge." My eyes widened. It was the first time anyone had been nice to me, outside of my family. The constant harassment I had received nearly every day had almost destroyed my vision of kindness."T-Thank you. I'll take you up on that offer."We sat at a table, and read for hours. Sometimes, we would talk about something happening in the book, and have long discussions about it.Was this what having a friend is like? I had almost forgotten."Well, that ends the book," I said, a bit disappointed."That was fun. Would you like to do this another time?" He asked."Sure, I don't mind."That was the beginning of our very short friendship. We hung out for a week, each experience being better than the last.But I didn't know how soon it would end.We were outside, looking at the river from the bridge. It was the exact spot from the light novel we read that day, called the Lover's Abyss."Hey, you've never told me your name." I blurted."If you're curious, then it's Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." That was a nice name. I loved the sound of it."My name's Karuizawa Kei," I said, looking at him. His brown eyes locked onto mines."Karuizawa, have you been bullied?""What? O-Of course not.""I see you with bruises every day, and I doubt you're that clumsy." He had learned so much about me in a week, it was scary."Okay, I am. I don't know why, but they seem to hate me." I said, tears falling down my face. Ayanokouji spread his arms open."Karuizawa, you know you can vent to me." For the next hour, I vented to him about my daily life, the harassment I received, and the ignorance from my parents."You're the only thing keeping me sane, Ayanokouji." He looked up to the sky for a second, before looking back at me."Karuizawa, would you like to commit suicide with me?""What? But why?""We both have nothing to look forward to in our lives. All we have is each other." It was true, I had nothing to look forward to, and Ayanokouji was the only person who paid attention to me."Alright then. But before that, is there anything you haven't experienced, Ayanokouji? I'd hate to take something away from you." He pondered for a second, before turning back to me."Love.""Really? I would've thought you were popular.""Sadly, no. Not even my family wants me. I've never experienced love before." That shocked me. He was such a good person, I can't understand how people didn't love him.Our eyes locked onto each other, and we closed the distance between each other. My lips came in contact with another's, and our tongues coiled around each other.Sadly, we had to separate for air."Let's do this, Ayanokouji."We hop on the railing and my feet lose a little balance. He takes my hand, preventing me from falling. He looks at me one more time, his eyes only focused on mine."I love you, Karuizawa." I begin to jump with him before getting pulled back by something. His hand is freed from mine, and he falls into the river, drifting away."Karuizawa, why would you do this? Think about us, your parents!" I turned around to see my mother holding me, on the edge of tears."Mom! He fell! Why did you do that...? Why......" Tears came out of my face as the realization hit me.Ayanokouji had died, and I had abandoned him. Instead of going with him, I chickened out, leaving him to die alone, nobody to love him.That regret has been a part of me for years.For a full month, I wouldn't come out of my room. Day after day, I cried and cried, wishing I would've gone with him.Now, I'm a high schooler, and I've barely moved past it. But here, I hope to move on and be able to live my life.Well, until that same boy showed up in my class.How'd this happen? There's no way he survived, right? I'll confront him after class, no matter how hard it is.The class was boring, but my attention was focused on him at all times. I still wondered how he survived. I stood up immediately and waited for him."Hey, Ayanokouji," I said, hoping to catch his attention. Luckily, I did."Hm?""Do you not remember me?" I said, on the verge of tears."I do, Karuizawa." My eyes widened. So he did remember."I-I'm so sorry! I should've gone with you," I said, breaking down. He embraced me, and I cried into his shirt."It's okay. Your parents saved you, and I couldn't be happier." Even with that poker-face, I could tell he was serious."But, how did you survive?"He looked down at me and gave me a smile that no boy could match."I wouldn't fall into the Lover's Abyss without my lover, now would I?"

ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is in a different format than usual, and that's because I did it in a program than just typing it in Wattpad. Hopefully you enjoyed this though, and have a good day. 

Protagonist chapter will either come out tonight, or tomorrow, really just depends on how I'm feeling.

My birthday is in 4 days, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have a good day/night, and I hope your charger doesn't work at any angle you try it at.

-gross virgin senpai