Tales of a Seductive Senpai

3rd Person POV

It was a bright Monday morning, students were talking among each other, preparing for the school day that was ahead of them.

Kiyotaka was one of those students except....

He had a little bit of a delay.

He was walking down the hallway when he was suddenly pulled into a janitor's closet by a certain platinum haired senpai. He got assaulted with a kiss, then felt his neck getting sucked like a vampire looking for blood, leaving a very noticeable hickey on his neck.

"Hello~" She aid seductively.

"Hello Kiryuuin-senpai," He responded.

"I have class in a few, can I leave?" He asked, hoping to get out before the beast that was Hornykouji woke up.

"Aww, you're free to go. But soon," She licked her lips.

"I'll get to taste you~" She said seductively. He wasn't going to lie, his hormones told him to stay, and if he could he would, however he was already going to have to answer a lot of questions due to the hickey on his neck, and he would not like his perfect attendance ruined on top of that.

He exited the closet, beginning his walk to his classroom. He felt stares all around him, making it even worse. He just wanted the day to end. He made it to the classroom, and everyone went radio silent.

The class looked at him.

He looked back.

Then walked to his seat, just to hear-

"IS THAT A HICKEY?!" from Ike.

Here came the questions.

"My, my, I didn't know you were popular with the ladies Kiyotaka. Who's the lucky girl?" Koenji teased. Airi was basically dead at this point, her poor heart couldn't take it. Horikita had a light blush on her face, which was weird.

"As expected from our king." Sudo said.

"Womanizer strikes again. Who's the girl this time?" Horikita said with a sigh.

Kiyotaka decided to tease her. "I'm pretty sure you gave this to me, unless I'm thinking of another time-" He quickly got a compass to the arm.

"Ouch." He said with the same monotone voice.

"Never try that again, although I wouldn't mind doing that." Horikita had said that last part very quietly.

"Come again?"

He got stabbed again.

Time Skip~

Class had just finished, and Kiyotaka had went to the cafeteria. He wasn't low on points, he just thought the food was better than what he could make.

He got a seat at the corner of the cafeteria, beginning to eat. Besides the loud noise from all the students, it was pretty relaxing to be alone with his current situation. It was like a garden in the middle of the city.

And Kiryuuin was about to destroy it.

He felt someone's arm around him, and looked up to see Kiryuuin-senpai standing over him.

"Hello, my favorite Kouhai~"

"Hello, Kiryuuin-senpai." He said with his poker face.

"Hmm, you seem gloomy. Let me cheer you up~" She said seductively. She kissed him, and awoken the beast inside of him. He fought right back with his tongue, eventually losing the battle. He gave in, and let Kiryuuin take the lead. They eventually had to breathe, with the only thing connecting their lips was a string of saliva. He had enjoyed this, but there was one thing.

They were in a cafeteria.

And it was lunch time.

The cafeteria quickly erupted, with Kiryuuin giving him a smile."

"Goodbye, Kiyotaka. Can't wait for our date." She said, leaving the cafeteria.

If the cafeteria was a fire, Kiryuuin just added gasoline and 2 wood logs.

Kiyotaka had to quickly evacuate before he was pierced with jealous glares from fellow 2nd years.

Time Skip~

After quickly getting out of that situation, he walked his way to class, hoping he could survive.

Apparently, news spread fast, because when he walked into the classroom they had to hold Ike back.

"YOU TRAITOR! YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ANY OF US!" He yelled, angry at him for the second time today.

"Do you have proof?" He asked, trying to throw him off. Surely nobody had recorded that, right?

Ike went up to the projector and I sat at my seat, not prepared for what he had.

There it was, the video of him kissing Kiryuuin, 4K Ultra HD, on display for the class.

The girls were blushing, including Chabashira-sensei. Huh. That was weird.

"You're really an expert, as expected from our king, T-Rex-kun." Koenji said with a smirk.

They were hosting Airi's funeral in the back, she was ready to move on to the afterlife when she saw that video.

Kiyotaka had realized that there was some more video left. He panicked, knowing what this was.

Ike unpaused.

"Goodbye, Kiyotaka. Can't wait for our date." Those words played in his head. Those were the final words he was ever gonna hear.

"Kill The Bastard!" Ike exclaimed. Kiyotaka quickly ran out of the classroom. Looking for somewhere to hide. He was contemplating where to go when his now girlfriend hugged him from behind.

"Hello, Kiryuuin-senpai."

"Drop the senpai, and just call me Fuka~" She responded, with a small scolding tone.

"And who are these guys?" She said, aiming her crimson eyes at the current mob of teenage boys.

"Apparently, they wanna kill me, but since you're here, you'll defend me right?" I pleaded.

"No deal."

"I'll let you do anything you want to me for a week."

"Deal." She got in her fighting stance, and so did I. Together, we beat the living daylights out of them.

"Now, it's time for my prize~"

Time Skip, you'll have to wait for a lemon ;)

I woke up feeling very drained, like I had gotten the life sucked out of me.

I closed my eyes and hugged something in front of me.

It was my girlfriend, Fuka. She had took advantage of the deal I gave her, and it was likely that sex would be a regular occurrence. I hugged her, pulling her into my arms. After a while, she woke up, she looked beautiful. her platinum hair covering some of her face, with her giving me the cutest smile I'd seen.

Is this what love felt like? It was like it was just me and her, in our own world, where we did whatever we wanted.

I liked this.

If this was the person who I would love first in my life, I had no problem with it.

I had to admit it.

I loved this girl.

Authors Note

Hey guys! Thank you for all the support I've been getting, It feels great that people love my work so far and took time out of their day to read it. I can't describe my gratitude towards all of you, and I hope you continue to read my stories in the future.

1069 words

2/19/2021