NTR God: Ichinose Honami

(First, let me sort out some things for people that don't know. In this series, Ayanokouji is so lowkey that barely anybody notices him except the major characters from the anime. I know all the Kei simps will kill me for this, but trust me, I got you next chapter of this series. 

The people who do know Ayanokouji are: Suzune, Sakura, Ichinose, and Ibuki. That's pretty much it if I can remember correctly. Of course, his classmates will eventually remember him when they do see him.

Let's get to this chapter shall we?)

After I had gotten those questionable messages, I got ready for school. My energy was still not too high, but I could survive.

Walking out into the hallway, I notice Ichinose. Is she...crying?

I quietly walk to her, and tap her on her shoulder.

"Huh? Oh, it's you Ayanokouji." She sniffled between each word, and wiped her eyes.

"Is everything alright, Ichinose? You're crying."

"Well, I don't really know if I should tell you this, because it's about Kanzaki."

"Let's go into the elevator first, then we can talk. I don't want anybody to hear about your personal affairs."

I pressed the button to open the elevator door, and we stepped in.

"Okay, so you can start."

"I caught Kanzaki going to another mans dorm, where I heard grunts. I didn't want to believe it, but I think Kanzaki is..."

"Gay?"

"Yes."

"Well, how about this. We sneak up behind him and catch him in the act. He more than likely has a copy of their keycard, so we'll take it. Then, once the thing starts, we can catch him."

"Wouldn't that be an invasion of privacy?"

"This is your boyfriend that we're talking about. If he's cheating, you shouldn't care about his privacy."

"But-"

"I know this is not your usual style, but it's the only way. Okay, Ichinose?"

"Okay."

"What time does it start?"

"Late night, like around 8."

"Okay then, let's do this."

The plan was set in stone, now all we had to do is execute it.

Timeskip

I headed into class where I was met with deadly glares. Only from 2 people. 

Ike and Sudou.

I sighed, and sat in my seat.

"You seem moodier than usual, Kiyotaka."

"Have a lot of stuff going on. It's really stressful, y'know?"

"Maybe I can relieve that stress."

Sudou heard this and a tick mark appeared on his face.

"I'm assuming you and Sudou aren't together, since you're flirting with me publicly."

"Sadly, no. But seeing him squirm while he gets bested by another man is nice."

"You're really a sadist, huh?"

"And you seem to like it. Are you a masochist?"

"Not in the slightest."