Learning

This is basically if the school learned about how Ayanokouji was treated in the White Room.

Kei sprinted out of the auditorium.

She didn't care about her surroundings.

She didn't care if she got in trouble.

There was a person she needed to talk to.

His name was....

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

She had just been briefed of the harsh conditions he had to go through in that place.

How a bright emotional boy has turned into the emotionless boy she dated now.

They wiped him of his emotions and Kei was more determined than ever to get them back.

Regardless of whether he loved her right now or not.

She was going to give him all the love she had.

She was going to be the first loved one of Kiyotaka.

No matter what it took.

Back In the Auditorium

The classes were shocked. Many were crying. Even Sakayanagi didn't know the extent of how he was treated, it was evident from the tears and surprise when she saw the torture he was put through. Ryuuen of all people was disturbed and angry at what he saw.

Ichinose had left and was looking for the boy in question.

Horikita couldn't take this. She knew he was hiding something, but she didn't understand the reasoning for wanting to be average. But now she knew. He never could have an average life. He was deprived of all the things everyone else had. No love shown to him for 16 years of his life. His parents didn't care about him, he doesn't even know he has a mother, he's been beat multiple times, and yet here he is.

It made everyone's past look like a joke.

But of course, throughout the crying, someone had to speak up.

Someone dared to open their mouth.

"If he was this smart and this good why is not helping the class?!?!" Ike exclaimed.

The crying stopped and everyone looked at him.

Some students agreed with him, and it was disgusting.

To know that people would willing say this when they saw what happened to him.

It angered a lot of people.

Ike immediately got 2 different icy cold glares, courtesy of Sakayanagi and Horikita.

Ryuuen got up and picked him up by the collar.

He beat him to a pulp.

"What are you saying you dumbass!? Did you not watch the same video? All of this for you to ask a stupid question like that? Have some respect for your classmates. He's been through more hell than you've ever been in, and you try to turn the class against him. You defects disgust me."

Everyone was silent. Nobody ever saw how mad Ryuuen could be, and over his rival too.

But this was a special occasion.

Ike shut up after that.

They were dismissed from school, and all of Kiyotaka's friends began to look for him.

Back to Kei

I had found him.

He was sitting in the classroom not having a care in the world.