Kei Teaches Love: Hugs

Kei walks into a classroom, dressed in a teacher's outfit.

"Hello, class!" She exclaimed.

"Hello, Kei. I like the teacher's outfit." Kiyotaka said, making her blush.

"T-Thanks. Anyways, today we'll be learning about......hugs! Although it is a step forward, it's necessary in order to show love and affection towards your partner." She said, writing the word "hugs" on the board.

"Now, in order to give a hug, you need to wrap your arms around the person, and squeeze them, not too tight, but not too light." She said, walking up to Kiyotaka's desk.

"Kiyotaka, I want you to try hugging me! Go ahead, don't be shy." Kei said, holding her arms out.

Kiyotaka got up, and wrapped his arms around Kei. He proceeded to lay his head on her shoulder, the warmth of her body overwhelming him.

"There, that's right- eh?" Kei said, feeling hot air on her neck. It was actually Kiyotaka's breath, since his mouth was dangerously close to her neck.

She squirmed before eventually separating from him, her face red.

"O-Okay, that's enough for now!" She exclaimed.

Kiyotaka just stared at her cluelessly.

END

yo, tell me what you liked.

also BRO WTF 99K

TY, WE'RE SO CLOSE

-virgin senpai