Help

A brown haired boy sat in an alley, his head tucked into his legs. He had a school uniform on, but it was covered in mud. His face was covered in bruises, suggesting that he had not had the best existence recently. Combined with the bookbag that sat beside him, 

Suddenly, he began crying. Tear stains covered the top of his gown, each one making a little noise as it lands.

He was mumbling to himself as each passerby now looked at him with pity. They still walked on however, leaving the weak boy to himself.

"Sudou got to me again." He mumbled.

"My body hurts a lot more this time...." He continued, wincing from the pain in his chest. He started to slowly get up, grabbing his bookbag on the way up. The straps were now on his shoulder, and he began to make his way through the alleyways.

As he walked, he began limping, and started to lose his balance.

"Ahh-" He collapsed.

"Guess I'm not making it home today....." He said, laying on the ground.

'Not like I wanted to go back to her anyway.' He thought, curling into a ball. It began to rain, drenching his clothes even more than before.

As he shivered in the rain, he could feel a presence approaching him.

"Hello?" He called out, opening his eyes. There was no answer.

He slowly got up, and saw a light in the darkness, or more like a combination of the two.

"Hello, mortal." She said, walking up to him. She knelt down, and held his chin.

"Would you mind telling me your name, dear?" The mysterious lady said, inspecting his condition.

"Ayanokouji.....Kiyotaka, ma'am." He said, feeling a strike of pain course throughout his body.

"You're definitely weak...not psychically, but mentally." She said, touching his chest. It made Ayanokouji wince a bit, but he got through it.

"What....what do you mean?"

"You don't have any confidence. Anybody with confidence would've at least escaped the beating you had." She said, standing up.

"How did you know about that? Nobody was around-"

"I know a lot about you, Ayanokouji. Although your name was a mystery to me, you've been under my sights for a very, very long time." She said, lending her hand.

"But never mind that. Would you like me to help you, Ayanokouji?"

At this moment, Ayanokouji saw his only hope. Not a light in the darkness, but a darkness in the light. This hope, this urge, this greed for help, convinced him to take her hand.

"Yes, ma'am. But can I ask a question?" He said, slowly getting up.

"Sure, go ahead." She said, starting to walk out of the alley.

"What's your name?" He asked. She turned around, and a small smile formed on her face.

"Azrael."

END

So, basically, I know you're all confused by the 300-400 word chapters lately. Well, these were actually 3 teasers for books I don't know whether to do or not.

So you guys can vote on them, and depending on the poll below, I'll do them or not.

First One: Basically COTE, but a smaller class with all the main characters. The story is about fighting for political power, and the lengths people will go to get to the top.

Second One: As you can see, Yandere Chie. She's similar to the teacher in Boy's Abyss, but way more psychotic. I'm hoping for this to be better than "Obsession", and actually have some kind of plot.

Third One, aka this chapter: Ayanokouji gets saved by a supernatural being, who's been watching over him for a while. As the story progresses, the tragic and (original, as far as i can see) backstory of Ayanokouji is revealed. His mental will improve, and he'll eventually become a better person as the story goes on. Or, maybe Azrael has different intentions?

That's about it, I'll get to updating protagonist, and try and get the first chapter of the Ibuki Route out. If you have any requests for the Ibuki route, go ahead and tell me!

See you guys later!

-virgin senpai

P.S, each story will be made in order, so if the first one is voted the most, then I'll do that first, and so on.