NTR God: Karuizawa Kei and Kikyo Kushida

"O-Oh, Ayanokouji."

It was Airi, visibly upset. Her boyfriend had just jerked off to another woman, so it wasn't surprising.

"Hey, Airi. You need some help?"

"U-Uh, no-" I grabbed her shoulders, trapping her in my gaze. She tried to avoid it, but my eyes followed.

"Listen to me, Airi." She flinched at me saying her first name. Normally, I wouldn't do this, but something had to be done.

"You are perfect, okay?" This was a long shot, but telling by her expressions, it was right on the money. My words weren't laced with lies either. Airi is a genuinely good person, but she has trouble talking to strangers.

"But, but-"

"Whatever Ijuin did is besides the point. I'm speaking from the heart here, you are perfect the way you are. Just because your ex is a pervert doesn't make you worse in anything. Okay, Airi?" She cried into my chest, her muffled cries echoing into the hallway. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes, and I stroke her hair.

"W-Well, I gotta go, Ayanokouji!" She says stepping away.

"Just call me Kiyotaka."

"O-Okay, bye Kiyotaka!"

"See ya, Airi" She blushes before running off. Cute.

Recapping the past few days, I had conquered Suzune, Satsuki, and Honami. I was more than likely about to have an interaction with Karuizawa, and I just had a talk with the newly single Airi. If this went well, I would have conquered two new maidens.

I can't help but wonder if I'm worth anything to them.

Does Suzune think of me as a special friend, or just another toy to use when she wants? What if Honami only used me to get back at her boyfriend?

This was too much to handle right now. 

I get to my dorm as quickly as I can, flopping onto the bed.

My vision got blurry, and my eyelids closed.

Timeskip

Yawning, I arose from my bed.

There was two messages, one from Suzune and one from Karuizawa.

The text from Suzune was asking if I had talked to Ibuki yet. I replied no, and moved to the next one.

Karuizawa texted me a very...interesting image, causing something to rise. I sighed. 

Stretching, I made my way to the shower to start my day.

Meanwhile......

Four men met in hoods, the rain pouring down on them. They walked into an empty room, and took off their hoods. It revealed Ike, Sudou, Kanzaki, and Ijuin.

"Welcome, my fellow members. This is the Kill the Bastard group, where we dedicate our time to making sure Ayanokouji Kiyotaka fails. He has gone too far, and has messed with our girlfriends. Sudou, share your story."

"He stole Suzune from me, that bastard! She even flirted with him in front of me!"

"I'm sorry for your loss. Kanzaki?"

"He fucked Honami right in front of me, not having a care in the world! And she loved it!"

"Truly tragic. Ijuin?"

"He sent the photo of me jerking off to Ichinose to Sakura, and she broke up with me! He hasn't stole her away yet, but I don't doubt he won't!"

"And that's what we're here for: to prevent that. Our plan is to make a false rumor that Ayanokouji is dating someone in the class, making Airi back off! This will surely not backfire." Ike said.