Possible Book Idea?

Basically, before I post the oneshot for today I got an idea for a book. I don't know if I should write it though, so give it your thoughts.

Here is a scene that I thought up.

Hirata walked off, with his harem of girls. It was expected, but I didn't think it would be to this degree.

I sighed. I was pitiful. 

Nobody was interested in me, and barely anyone did talk to me except Hirata, and a few other students who needed something.

I was a side character, and was only there to help Hirata.

It had been a sad reality that I had come to accept early on. Even in the White Room, I would be ignored, unless I failed. That's the only thing they took pleasure in, beating me.

I had great results, and was the last one to survive. Yet, they never praised me.

It wasn't really a problem for me anyway. Back then, I just excused it as the White Room being abnormal as usual.

But then it came true in the real world.

"Hello, Ayanokouji." I look over to my right, and saw a beautiful girl, with brown hair and blue eyes.

"May I help you?"

"So rude, Ayanokouji." She giggled.

"Sorry."

"Seems like you were having fun with Hirata back there."

"Not really."

"And why is that?" She asked.

"When your conversation gets interrupted by girls fawning over your friend, it kinda kills the mood for me."

"Jealous?" She teased.

"Nope."

"I wanna get to know you more. You're very interesting, Ayanokouji." She said. It was like I was some type of test subject to her.

"What is there to know?"

"I saw your entrance scores, 50's in all subjects, huh?" She was onto me, I would have to throw her off track.

"That's a freaky coincidence."

"It's pretty clear you're holding back."

"Is it now?"

"Yep!" She said, smiling.

"Well, you got me. Are you done?"

"I have one more thing, Ayanokouji."

"Hm?"

She kisses me on the cheek.

"Be my friend, Ayanokouji."

That was where my story of being a protagonist would start.