Wrong

A blond haired girl walked over to a brown haired boy crying in the corner of his room, holding a phone. The screen showed a girl kissing a random guy, that neither of them knew.

But they both knew exactly who the girl was.

"Oh....Ayanokouji...I'm so sorry-"

"Karuizawa." He interrupted.

"Yes?" She asked, her voice rising a bit.

"Is there....something wrong with me?"

"No, why would there be?" She retorted.

"Then, why, just why...."

He slowly turned around, facing Karuizawa.

"....Does she keep doing this to me?"

She could feel her heart collapsing. She couldn't bear seeing him like this. He was so kind, his feelings so fragile even a simple injury to a close person could make him emotional.

And the girl in question, had handled him poorly.

Karuizawa took him into an embrace, which he accepted. They sat there for a solid 30 minutes, Ayanokouji just crying and mumbling.

"....Sorry for crying like this. It's a bit stupid, I know." He said, wiping his tears.

"It's fine. You should go to sleep, clear your thoughts for a bit." She said, gesturing him towards his bed. Ayanokouji nodded, and Karuizawa left the room, closing the door behind her.

He sighed.

"There's no way I'm not doing something wrong. I trust Karuizawa, but I still think there's something wrong if someone as nice as her did that to me." He said, plopping down onto his bed.

"Who knows, I guess. I'll think about it in the morning."

And with that, he fell asleep.

On the other side of the door

"She did it again, eh?" Karuizawa said, looking at the picture. She furiously tapped on her phone screen, before tucking her phone into her pocket.

"I can't let her get away with it this time. It's been a long time coming, and I never want to see my future husband like that again." She said, walking out of his house.

"Your time has come, Ichinose."

END

got bored, so i decided to write this as just something to pass the time

i havent really been writing full length oneshots because my schedule has been so filled lately

but hopefully i get some time to myself

this idea is basically obsession but no killing and decent writing

ill probably be deleting obsession soon as well, cause i cant even bare to look at it anymore

that's all, see yall soon

-virgin senpai

chiaki lemon totally coming soon this time. i pinky promise