A very simple, thank you

So, we hit 100k.

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

Before I get into anything else, I'd like to thank all of you for getting me here. without you guys, I'd be stuck in my room playing video games by myself. (although thats what im doing rn lol)

But seriously, you guys have done so much. It's to the point where I'm almost eligible for a WATTY nomination. That's insane. Even when I began writing, I never even dreamed of getting near a Watty, but here we are.

So, you may be asking, what am I gonna do now?

Well, for one thing, I'd like to say that I will still be writing. I won't quit, cause my job here isn't over yet.

My ultimate goal at this point is to become somewhat of a known author, and this is a small step into getting there.

Secondly, I will be doing an 100k special, I just don't know what to do. Originally, I was going to mash up all of my books, but now I don't know. Tell me some suggestions you have, and I'll consider it.

Along with the 100k special, I'll be doing a QnA. Ask me any questions in the comments down below.

And finally, I'd like to shoutout some people, like I always do.

Firstly, the COTE Fanfic server, once again. Their support has been super helpful, and without them I probably wouldn't know what to do most of the time.

@DeadEyesKun for having the best oneshot book in the world, and also being a cool person.

Rhymar, Saransh, Origin, Alya, and Sadi for being cool people.

@ItHitThePost for always commenting. Seriously, you're always around, and I have to shout you out for that.

Adisial, Rhymar and Saransh for lemon-crafting with me.

And most of all, you guys.

The COTE community has been so great to me the past few months, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

See y'all later!

-virgin senpai

<3