Simp War Short Story

It was a bright day, everything was peaceful, countries weren't trying to eliminate each other, and everything seemed to be going well.

Except in one place.

There was an island with 6 groups all with weapons ready to go to war.

It was the Kei Simps, the Sakayanagi simps, the Horikita simps, the Hiyori simps, the Ichinose simps, and lastly, the very small Ibuki simps.

It was a war for who was best girl, and it was a battle to the death.

The war began. The armies charged in clashing at each other, ruthlessly fighting.

The Ibuki simps lost quickly, due to them having only 13 people in the group.

The Ichinose simps and the Horikita simps were both fighting, the Ichinose simps barely coming out on top. They got picked off by the Hiyori simps, quickly taking the advantage.

Now, it was time for the Kei Simps to come into action. They fought against the Hiyori simps, losing a significant part of their army.

But wait.

You didn't forget about the Sakayanagi simps, now did you?

They quickly destroyed the Kei simps, putting an end to their reign over the land.

The End.

I basically just thought of a chapter cause I couldn't think of a oneshot to do, if you have suggestions drop em and I'll try and write them today.

210 words

2/20/2021