19

My friend edited the pic so creds to them btw it's the kyubi's erm like getting released for a bit. Warning there is blood in this chapter.
——————————
Sakura stared at the shinobi standing infront of her. The one that took the blew for her. The puppet was quickly pulled back and the weapon that had been impaled in Shisui was pulled out, making him fall in front of her. She clutched her injured eye and felt tears running down her right eye. She looked at her only Uchiha friend, who was having problems breathing and felt Kakashi's chakra next to her. She paid no attention to him and felt herself get angry. Angry at the one who harmed Shisui, angry at the world for bringing a burden on her, angry at herself, because she had ended her family. It was her fault she had no friends. She felt herself close her eyes and was unaware of the red cloaca of chakra that started surrounding her. Kakashi's eyes widened and he grabbed Shisui's body carefully and transported himself to the top of the tree.

He sadly looked at Shisui, but shook his head. There was no point in saving him, he knew he only had minutes left. He laid him down on the tree, and Shisui applied a bit of pressure into his wound, but slowly felt his body weaken. He felt a hateful chakra in the air and tried to sit himself up, but winged in pain , blood slipping past his mouth. Sakura's nails became sharper, her teeth became sharper, and her eyes became a red color. She went down on her fours and let out an animalistic growl, before lunging at the puppet. The puppet jumped back and was about to attack before he head his partner call out to him from above the sky.  He let out a Tch and jumped onto Deidara's bird clay and looked down at the jinchuriki before flying away.

Their plan failed, but at least they took out one of the strong shinobi from Konohagakure. Shisui let out a cough that spit out blood onto the bark of the tree. Kakashi's eyes widened as he saw Sakura turn to them. 'Shit,' he thought as his hands went through a series of hand signs. The jinchuriki started running to them, but before it could come in contact with the tree, Kakashi appeared behind her and put his hand on her head.

*Flashback*
"Yamato, what will happen if Sakura looses control of the nine tails?" Kakashi asked as he sat on a tree and watched Sakura trained. Yamato let out a sigh and stayed quiet for a minute before having an idea. "Kakashi a small seal might work. Now we're not talking about sealing Sakura into something else but a seal to seal the nine tails' chakra. That way she won't loose control over the Nina tails and will remain conscious. She will be exhausted but that is the price to pay." Kakashi stayed silent and Yamato thought he had said the wrong thing and slowly put his hands up as a surrender motion. "You're right ,Yamato. I'll look for a seal, and you take care of Sakura." And with that Kakashi had left, leaving Yamato in charge of Sakura.
*Flashback ends*

Sakura's eyes slowly started turning back to their original green color, and her teeth and nails back to their original state. She fell to the ground, tired and noticed that her eye had healed , but she couldn't see anything from it. "W-where's Shisui?" Sakura quickly stood up, ignoring her exhaustion and looked at Kakashi who only pointed to a tree in front of them. She quickly ran up the tree and stood next to shisui. Her palms getting enveloped in the light green chakra, medical chakra. She quickly put them above Shisui's body but froze as she felt a grip on her arm. "Stop, it's n-no use Sak- ura. There's po-poison in me." Sakura froze and let a tear fall past her eye and onto Shisui's pain filled face. Kakashi stayed in the ground and put his head down, looking at the ground. He knew he let down another comrade and was going to loose another one.

As he tried to breath in air, Shisui let out a painful gasp. Sakura froze and quickly brought her hands onto his chest, trying to pour her chakra out of her hands. "St-op it." Shisui said as he let out a cough full of blood and looked at his young friend. Her small childish face, and eyes that showed no emotions were now filled with sadness and tears. He thought back to his family and friends in the village and clenched his teeth weakly. Empty promises, the ones he couldn't keep. The world was a cruel place, and no matter how strong you are, prodigy or not, human or ninja, everyone will meet their fate. Shisui had met his fate, and he could only look at the grey clouds that had formed.

*Flashback*
Shisui was walking around the village, a smile on his face. He wasn't looking where he was going and bumped into a small body. "Hey I'm sorry for that." He said as he held out his hand to help the small girl, but found out she wasn't on the ground. She stood there, curiously looking up at him.
————————-
The small pink haired girl ran to the park, exited that for the first time someone was going to play with her. When Kakashi heard her say she had a new friend, he rose an eyebrow. Now here he was perched on a tree, hiding in there and trying to see who Sakura had become friends with. He watched as a flock of ravens appeared and Shisui stood in their place, looking around before spotting the pinkeye and ran to her, a small bag in his hand. "Sakura-Chan. It's me!" He let out an excited yell as she ran to him. He slowed down and crouched to her height and poked her forehead in a playful manner, before grinning. "I thought you'd be hungry so I may have bought some dango." He couldn't see her smile, since she wore a mask, but the crinkle of her eye told him enough. He let out a smile and they both sat happily on a bench. Kakashi sighed and disappeared, only one thought in his head ,'Don't hurt her.'
——————————
Shisui would always pat her head or poke her forehead when they met and after missions. She would swat his hand and he would smirk before doing it again. Though he was surprised when one day, kakashi stood in front of him, leaving Shisui to fear the worst. "Promise me this, promise me that you won't hurt Sakura." Kakashi said and stared at Shisui for any movement. Shisui's eyes widened and he nodded. "I promise that I will never hurt her."
———————
"Sakura!" He yelled as he exited his clan's small village and saw the pinkeye waiting for him at the gate. He opened his arms and scooped the small girl into his arms, hugging her. She was so small to him, and he cooed at her. "Shi-shisui can-can't breath." He quickly let go of her and poked her forehead, a swat to the hand was delivered and he smirked. "Hey, that hurt." Sakura shrugged,"That's what you get."
*Flashback ends*