6

Itachi was carrying the child to his home. Kakashi was walking beside him, not saying anything. He was looking at his own hand, just like Sakura did earlier. He sighed and walked a little faster. "Kakashi we're almost there. If they don't allow Sakura to stay with me, then she'll stay with you," Kakashi nodded and the Uchiha gates stood out in the night. They both walked in the little like village quietly, and neared Itachi's house.

Mikoto and fugaku were awake, and they saw Kakashi and Itachi carrying Sakura. "Mother, father, Sakura needs a place to stay. I wanted to know if she could stay with us, for now." Fugaku raised an eyebrow and asks why. Itachi sighed and said," She was taken over by the 9 tailed fox and it killed her parents, that is why," he simply said and fugaku nodded. Mikoto was sad for the young child, but the world was not going to wait for anyone. "Very well, mikoto can you put some of Sasuke's clothes on her, I see the blood stain on her clothes. Itachi you will take care of her. Understood?" "Yes father." Mikoto looked at her husband ,"Where will she be sleeping?" Fugaku seemed to be deep in thought, but Itachi beat him to it. "She'll be sleeping in the guest room for today, and tomorrow we'll discuss with the Hokage her living arrangements," he said and Kakashi noddedd. Sakura was taken to the room and itachi and kakashi stared at her. "I think we should enter her in the academy, Itachi," Kakashi said but Itachi disagreed. "Today she is 4 years old and i will consider her for Genin status," kakshi sighed and nodded.

When Mikoto entered with a bundle of clothes, they both got out, and went straight to the Hokage's office. Minato patiently waited for them, and stood up when they arrived. "Kakashi, Itachi, I noticed that Sakura had some muscle on her arms and legs. I also noticed that when she fought Kisashi, she gave deadly blows and was dodging kisashi's blows perfectly. Her fightning stance was familiar to both of yours, meaning that you have been training her. Is she fit to enter the academy?" he asked and they both nodded. "She is ready to be a Genin, sir," Kakashi said and Minato nodded. "She will join the Genin status tomorrow, Kakashi, Itachi, keep training her, and don't tell anyone of what happened tonight." Kakashi and Itachi nodded and exited the room. They walked to the Uchiha household and went to find Fugaku. "Father, tomorrow Sakura will be a Genin meaning she will spend less time with Sasuke and will be training more with us. I'll make sure she makes Chunnin status by 5 years old," Fugaku nodded and sent Itachi to sleep. "Kakashi you'll be staying in the room besides Sakura's, leave your clothes in the laundry basket. They will be washed," Kakashi nodded and went to his designated room.

That night no sound was heard in the Uchiha household. Morning came and Sakura opened her eyes. She slowly stood up and thought that she was in her room. She saw her training clothes on a chair folded, so she grabbed them and ran to the shower. She took of her pajamas and saw a weird black shirt. "That's weird, it looks like Sasuke's," she muttered to herself before taking everything off. She hopped into the shower and saw a red stain in her hair. "Hmm, everythin is weird today," she said but shrugged it off. She cleaned her hair, and srubbed her body with soap. She grabbed a towel and dried herself. She excitedly put her clothes on and put her hair up. She cleaned the restroom and ran out of the room. "Wait this isn't my house. Mom? Dad?," she called out to her parents before memories of last night came rushing into her.

She had killed them. They're gone, never will she have parents anymore. Sakura swallowed a gulp and closed her eyes shut. She breathed a deep breath and walked to the kitchen. Itachi went towards her and said,"Eat breakfast quickly because we need to go to the Hokage and discuss something, Sakura," he smiled a small smile and poked her head. Sakura smiled and sat on a chair, Sasuke came in and ran to his friend. "Sakura, morning!" "Goodmorning Sasuke, hey maybe we can play today," she said and saw Sasuke cheer up. "Sakura we will be spending less time here, you'll know why today, but Sasuke she can play with you on her days off," Sasuke was sad but then cheered up and looked at a confused Sakura. "Yeah when i have nothing to do, i'll come and play with you the whole day!" The two small kids got excited but Itachi quieted them down and told them to eat.

Kakashi waited for everyone to finish and quickly finished his food before putting his mask on. "Alright Sakura wash your plate, and we'll go and i'll wrap your arms with your bandage right now." Itachi watched as Sakura got off her chair and carried her plate to the sink. She was taught manners at a young age , washing her plate is one of them. She quickly finished and Itachi wrapped her arms in bandages. "Goodbye, we'll be back later," itachi said and the three prodigies put their sandals on. Kakashi opened the door and sunlight went inside the house and wrapped aroun the three prodigies. Sasuke stared in awe, and the three walked out together. The uchihas stared at the little girl in between the two prodigy. The three prodigies were in step and were quiet as they walked.

"Sakura," Kakashi said as they went to the Hokage's building," Do you know how a ninja acts?" Sakura nodded and said," A ninja carries out their mission and completes it and doesn't show emotion," Kakashi nodded and Itachi raised his eyebrow at that. "Sakura, you can show emotion with your loved ones," Itachi said and Sakura nodded. They waked in to Minato's office and stood in front of his desk. "Sakura, i know you're strong and have abilities an anverage kid shouldn't have. A powerful kid is called a prodigy. They are smart and think like an adult. You are a prodigy, and that is why i present to you, your ninja deadband," He said and held a blue Konoha ninja band. Sakura was shocked, but Itachi pushed her forward and she shook out of her shock. The moment her hand touched the heand band and she tied it around her head, Minato said,"
"Congratulations Haruno Prodigy."
Any ship ideas?