33

I've been having a hard time, but your comments make my day. It's honestly really nice of you guys for leaving nice comments. Thank you.
———————————
Small breaths were escaping a small prodigy that had fallen asleep on the soft grass. The familiar chirping of birds woke up the pinkette, and she slowly stretched her arms. She looked around her and let out a yawn. She felt dirty but it didn't bother her. She was used to it from those long term missions where there was rarely a chance to shower. She stood up and started walking through the small forest, relishing in the morning air. There were plants that were used for healing and other purposes. Butterflies were flying around, and the soft wind rustled the leaves of the trees. Sakura always felt at peace being with nature. Her inner demons and demon seemed to quiet down whenever she was in nature.

She let out a small sigh and started making her way back to the small home they were staying in. She closed her eyes and kept walking until stopping and looking to the right. There stood a young girl with a picnic basket. 'Oh boy,' she thought and approached the stranger. The stranger turned to look at her and gave her a small smile. Sakura stopped in front of them and awkwardly waited for their name. "The name is Haku." Sakura raised her small eyebrow. "Sakura Hatake. Nice to meet you." Haku's eyes widened a bit and he inwardly smirked. 'Ah Sakura Hatake, pleasure to meet you.' "What brings you here, Haku?" She asked in curiosity and a bit of suspicion.

She knew that it was too early for anyone to be wandering around, and she also knew that this was far away from the small village they had gone through. "Ah, well a dear friend of mine got into an accident and I'm looking for some medicinal herbs. I heard they work wonders," Haku said with a smile. He was careful with his words for the person in front of him was not to be taken easily. She stayed quiet for a bit and quickly observed the young girl. 'He's a boy. He's a bit tense,' she thought and looked around.. "Ah, well I know a bit about medicinal herbs. I can lend you a hand," Sakura announced and looked around at the herbs. She quickly picked the ones she was familiar with and walked back to Haku. "Here you go. Wash them before you use them. They may have dirt and there can't be any harmful bacteria in the medicine." Haku stayed quiet truly wondering if the rumors he heard about her were true. He gave her a half bow, showing her his gratitude. "Thank you for your help. I must be going now. I don't want my friend to be in pain."

Sakura's visible eye slightly narrowed but she blinked, making look like something had gotten into her eye. "It was enjoyable to meet you," she said and gave Haku a wave. Haku let out a smile and turned around, "I'm a boy." Sakura smirked under her mask, "Oh I know, shinobi." She quickly made a hand sign and disappeared from the clearing.
——————————————-
"Sakura-Chan isn't here, Kakashi sensei?" Naruto said as he ate his breakfast. "No, she stayed outside the whole night," kakashi responded, reading his book. Sasuke felt a bit at ease. There was no tension in the room, and he was glad for that. Kakashi lazily looked up from his book. "She'll be here. Sakura likes to do some "hunting" every morning." Sasuke and Naruto looked at him. "What do you mean by hunting, Kakashi?" Sasuke asked and Kakashi looked back at his book. "She's looking for clues or traces of any enemies nearby. It's one of her special talents." "Kakashi-sensei, about Sakura. What was that orange cloak of chakra that formed around her?" Naruto asked and kakashi's lone eye widened a small fraction . He quickly tried to come up with an excuse, but was saved as familiar pink hair appeared in the kitchen.

"Early as ever, Sakura. I must say, you look a bit roughed up," kakashi announced and Sakura rolled her eyes. "I'll be showering." She walked deeper into the house, leaving the kitchen silent. "See, she's done with her hunting. Now hurry up and eat. Training will begin after breakfast." The two boys quickly ate their food. After a while, Team Kakashi was in the forest, trying to climb up trees with their feet. It was harder than Sakura and Kakashi has made it look, but the two genin didn't give up. Kakashi and Sakura had left for a few minutes.  "Sakura, can you go into the village and look for any signs of Gato being there?" Kakashi asked and Sakura gave him a quick nod. Kakashi gave her a pat on the head and ruffled her hair. "Alright, do your best." Sakura let out a smile and quickly ran away from the forest.

Kakashi walked back to where his two genin were and stayed with them, giving them pointers on how to improve their distance. Sakura walked through the village, angry about the conditions she had seen. There were people, children, living in the streets. When she had entered the grocery shop, there were no groceries. She could see many peering eyes at her, knowing that many robbers were trying to see if she had anything of worth. When she looked at homes, they were barely standing. As a kid begged her for food, she took out an energy bar she had. "It's not much, but here." The kid ran away with the bar, and she kept on walking. She had arrived to a spot that gave off an odd vibe to it. She walked towards a pole that stood out in the middle of a clearing and a frown appeared on her face. The familiar scent of blood had hit her nose.