7

Sakura had been dismissed but she went to the grave yard. She was alone, hated for being who she is. Everyone hated for no reason and mistreated her. She was alone in this cruel world. She didn't notice the rain falling as it poured on Konoha. She didn't notice her tears that mixed with the rain. Itachi and Kakashi were looking for the pinkette and finally found her. There she was standing in front of the grave. Tears slowly slipped from her young face, as the sky started to cry with her. She stayed there looking at the graves, before a hand touched her shoulder and she looked behind her. Her sensei was there and he was carrying an umbrella. While her other sensei, didn't seem bothered with the rain.

"Come on Sakura, let's go back to my house," Itachi said and Sakura walked in the rain with Kakashi. "Where will I be living?" She asked and Itachi and Kakashi looked at her. "You can live with me, I'm alone," kakashi said and shrugged. "I think the best idea is for you to live with Kakashi, Sakura ," Itachi said ad they kept walking. Villagers who had umbrellas saw Sakura's ninja headband and they started to gossip. "Another prodigy? A girl prodigy? Why, she's only four? Poor girl. I heard her parents died. Are you silly she probably killed them, that freak?" Was all she heard as they were walking towards the uchiha household. When they arrived, mikoto saw a dry Itachi and two wet shinobi. Mikoto gasped and said,"Congratulations Sakura," Sakura smiled and nodded with a thank you.

Mikoto brought two towels for the wet shinobi while she scowled at the dry Itachi. "What?" "You guys could've shared the umbrella," she said and shook her head. "I forgot I had an umbrella," Mikoto sweat dropped at that answer. "You're a prodigy and so are you guys, but sharing an umbrella is difficult for you guys," she scowled but when she saw Sasuke peering over a corner she relaxed. "Sasuke guess what? Sakura is now a cool ninja, like Itachi,"  Sasuke gasped and ran to Sakura, and saw the headband his brother wore some years ago. "Woah cool! So you're a cool ninja now," Sakura nodded with a yes and Sasuke ran to look for his dad. He went back to the living room and saw his father. "Father, guess what? Sakura is a cool ninja now," Sasuke said with a smile and Fugaku stood up. "Show me where they are?" Sasuke started walking to the front door and saw the same thing Mikoto did. "Good job," was all that Fugaku said and she nodded.

  "Sakura I think right now is a perfect chance to practice while Kakashi goes gets your belonging," Itachi said and Sakura nodded. "Thank you," she said as she bowed to the Uchiha family. Sasuke frowned and said,"You're leaving? I thought we could play." Sakura smiled a sad smiled and said,"Sorry Sasuke, maybe next time," Sasuke frowned and said,"You sound just like Itachi now." She smiled and poked his head. Itachi patted her head and motioned her to put on her sandals. Sakura nodded and put them one and looked at her sensei. "Run to the training grounds and I will arrive with weights for you, if I arrived before you, you'll go on a "little" run with Kakashi and his dog and nin," he said with a smile and Sakura paled and bolted out of the house. The three other Uchiha stared confused at Itachi who just nodded and looked for his old weights.

When he found them he said goodbye to his family and ran to the training ground. There he saw a wet Sakura Haruno who was meditating on the training ground. "Good, now come here," he called to her and Sakura jumped up and went to him. "You're going to wear these weights everyday, jump with them , run with them, walk with them, everything," he said as he put one on each arm and one on each leg. "Try jumping for 30 times, and do 30 pushups. Go," he instructed and Sakura started but found it hard to jump. It took more force than usual but she got it done slowly. Itachi nodded and called,"Do the push ups," her cans hurt but she didn't mind. She started her push ups, and soon finished them. "Good now I want you to throw 20 kunai and land them all in the middle." Itachi had set up targets and Sakura grabbed her new ninja pouch that Kakashi gave her. She grabbed 20 kunai and threw them with accuracy.

All had landed in the middle. Itachi nodded, he was impressed. "Now throw the shuriken," Sakura again complied and threw them, making them again hit the center. "Good now pickup your weapons , we'll be having a taijutsu warmup," Sakura nodded and took a stance. She put everything into her punches, her pain, her hate, her love, everything. Itachi could tell she was in pain, but all ninja went through pain. Kakashi could relate to her, a lot. Sakura prefers Kakashi's ninja way. To follow every rule, and he emotionless like him. She would be a great ninja, a powerful one as well. But if Itachi ever went against her older form, he knows he will lose.
So I read this umm Hidan and Sakura book and I liked it but it's on hold since a year. But like now I want to write one and yeah.