47

I do apologize for not updating but school is a pain.
——
"What did you do!? Sakura, you didn't even bring him back. How can you be so powerful but so cruel to us!?" Naruto yelled as tears threatened to fall. "I was the one that was supposed to stop him. I was the one that was gonna bring him back, but you! You got in the way..." he said as tears fell. Sakura stood and silently watched taking the wrath of the blond boy. Sakura breathed in the air and laid a hand on Naruto's shoulder. He tensed and looked straight in her eyes. "Why are you so heartless?"
—————
"Shisui, I brought you your favorite flowers," she whispered as she replaced the old flowers with the new ones. She dusted the dirt of his grave and yanked some weeds that were just about to sprout. She sat next to the tomb and let out a sigh. "I'm carrying out my duty as a shinobi."She shook her head and let out a scoff. She waited there for a while and finally stood up. She gave a bow and said a goodbye, turning around and walking away. Some would say as they passed by the tomb, they got a sense of joy. If they only knew an Uchiha was smiling down at a small pinkette.
————
Sakura laid down on her bed, pondering. It had appeared to her that it had been ages that she had laid down with pure silence around her. She didn't know where her father was, but she knew he was safe. The silence did bother her but it was a silence filled with a whisper in her head. She had not used the Kyubi nor talked to him for some time. She knew that she had to strengthen her relationship with him, but for now she would sleep it away. She knew she owed herself that.
————
She watched as Naruto and the Toad Sannin walked away from the village. Jiraiya had told her twice a week he would summon her, and they would work on her and the Kyubi. Sakura and Kakashi waited for the moment their figures disappeared, and they turned to each other. "Training?" He asked, and she nodded. "Today, we train your eye," he stated and she rose her single eyebrow. "With what Uchiha?" She stated and silently walked next to him. "Actually Sakura, you seem to doubt me. Someone has agreed to help you out," he stated and she rolled her eyes. Her eyebrow slowly rose as the two of them walked into the Uchiha compound.
————-
"Dad, what are we doing?" She asked, and he gave her a closed eye grin. "You're smart, I can already see that head of yours spinning," he stated, and she gave him a frown. Kakashi sneakily raised a closed fist and gently knocked on a door. The one man she never expected to help her out was the father of the two Uchiha that had abandoned her. Fugaku Uchiha gently closed the door and looked down at the pinkette. "Follow me," he stated and walked, knowing she would follow him. Sakura silently followed the Uchiha and did not bother to look behind her. She already knew that her father had left her to maybe her demise.

"We take pride in our eyes and our name," he started and turned to her, "You might not carry our name, but you carry our eyes. There is a reason why Shisui entrusted you with his power and pride. Although I question the choice, I do not question him. He served us and did us proud," he stated, and all she could do was nod. "Show me," and with that she pulled up her headband and jumped into a spar.

End of Genin Arc