29

"You know, Sakura. You don't have to help me every time I buy groceries," Kurenai said as she looked at the pinkette that was carrying bags full of groceries. Sakura simply shrugged and kept walking, "My father always tells me to be kind to people. Even though he should listen to his own advice at times. I bet he's still asleep," Sakura said as she started muttering under her mask. Kurenai let out a chuckle ,and her eyes brightened up for a moment. At that Sakura knew her doom was arriving. She took a deep breath and was suddenly bombarded with questions.

"Have you met any boy? How are your teammates? Do they like you? Has a boy invited you to eat with them? Have you gone shopping for dresses like I said to?" Kurenai took a deep breath and calmed down. Yes she was excited for her small comrade. It wasn't a lie when they said that she has problems with showing her emotions or accepting bonds. Though she thought that having younger teammates will help her open up a bit. "Erm, Kurenai my teammates are okay. I met my teammates. They're boys. I supposed they like me as a comrade and erm for the last two questions, that will be a no," Sakura stated and peeked at the grown female next to her.

Kurenai inwardly sighed. Sakura was a strong kunoichi and a strong one, but when it came to her feelings and boys. She just looks at the surface, never underneath the underneath. "Ah, we're here," Sakura said as she looked at the front of Kurenai's home. Kurenai let out a small smile and grabbed the grocery bag from the pinkette's small arms. "Thank you Sakura. Now go on, unless you want to be late," she said with a smirk. Sakura's lone eye widened, and she quickly ran towards her team's training ground.
————————-
*1 week later*

"I got the cat," Sakura said as she held the cat in her arms. Kakashi let out a smile and patted her head. He looked at the two scratched up boys, who were glaring at the cat. "Hey, all these stupid D-rank missions are boring," Naruto complained as they entered the Hokage's office. A lady came up to them and froze at seeing Sakura with the cat. She tensed and Kakashi narrowed his lone eye. "Is there a problem ma'am?" He asked and the lady stared at him. "Why is the demon holding my cat? Tell her to get her filthy demon hands away from my precious cat," she said with a furious glare that was sent at Sakura.

Kakashi let out a frown ,and Sakura stilled. Naruto let out a frown and stepped towards the lady. "She's not a demon. Sakura-Chan is a human like the rest of us!" Minato let out a sigh and stood up. He rested a palm on the lady's shoulder and let a smile slide on his face. "Ma'am have no fear. Your cat is safe because of the small girl that is holding her." The lady let out a scowl, and Sakura let out a sigh. She put the cat on the floor, and the lady quickly grabbed it and left the office. Sasuke quietly observed the exchange, and Naruto quickly turned to his dad.

"Team 7 will go on a C-rank mission." Sakura raised an eyebrow and looked at the two genin teammates. Naruto jumped into the air and hugged his father. "Thanks dad!" Minato let out a grin, "You've been asking me all week, and I decided to finally let you into the shinobi world," Minato grinned ,and Naruto excitedly ran back to his team. Sasuke was excited and couldn't wait to tell his family. It's not everyday a genin team goes on a C-rank mission. Naruto put both of his arms around his two teammates and brought them close to him, making their cheeks squish against each other. Sasuke quickly tried to get out of the blond's hold, but Sakura sending glares to an amused Kakashi.

"We're ready for whatever you throw at us! We're team 7 and you better remember us. We're the best team out there!" Naruto exclaimed as he held the two other 12 year olds against his face. Minato let out a grin,' Maybe this team will stay together,' "Alright, send him in."

Short Chapter I know. I'm sorry for that but here is the preview for my new book.
———————————-
Into A New Path
—————————-
"Sakura Talking."
'Sakura's Thoughts,'
'Inner's Thoughts,'
"Inner Talking."
———————————
Wake
Up
To
Reality
————————————
"It's quite unfortunate. Really.. I wanted to be your friend."
————————————
"Didn't you hear?" "Hear what?" Sakura's small self walked through the crowd, head down. "Her parents died in an accident." One lady let out a gasp at that. "Oh my. Poor dear."
———————————
"Inner, can I go make friends?" Sakura whispered and looked at the park that was full of laughing kids. 'No, Sakura. You have to train. You have to become strong and powerful. Avenge your parents. There's no time to fool around with those children. Train like if you were in war.' Sakura quickly let out a frown but nodded along. She looked at the park one more time and spun around. Heading to a private clearing she could find. She was going to train.
———————————
Nothing
Ever
Goes
As
Planned
———————————
She happily looked at the academy. A small group of girls were talking together ,and she wanted to go introduce herself. She quickly ran to them and shyly said," Hello, I'm Sakura Haruno. Nice to meet you!" She gave a shy smile , but found herself on the ground. She clutched her shoulder that was roughly shoved into the floor. "We don't talk to a weirdo like you. Stay away from us," Ami said and the small group nodded. Sakura's jade green eyes filled with tears, but she held them back. She quickly got up and walked away from them, not noticing the small Hyuga heiress that was shyly holding a hand out to her.
———————————
Naruto really wondered and wondered. He wondered why Sakura was treated poorly in the academy. Sure, she may have a big forehead and prefers to be alone like Sasuke Uchiha, but that doesn't give anyone an excuse to push her to the ground or tell her she's hideous. He really wanted to be her friend, but he didn't want to be treated poorly in the academy. He contemplated this and walked away ,as he saw her get surrounded by the girls, most likely they were going to bother her. He heard a shrill scream and turned around. The girls that had surrounded her were now slowly moving away from her. Everyone else from their small class started to get closer to them, wondering what had happened. There she was. Ami was face down on the floor, and a smirking Sakura was holding her down with her foot.
———————————
In
This
Accursed
World
The
———————————
'Ah, now we're getting somewhere. Turn that rage into power. Use it as fuel, Sakura. Get stronger and prove yourself. They're not worthy of our time,' Sakura nodded and took her foot off Ami, only to kick her in the stomach and sent her flying into the lone tree with a swing. The academy kids stared at her. Mostly all of them with fear, except for one. Sasuke Uchiha stared at the girl. He was analyzing her. She was not a fan girl and was a quiet one. She prefers to be alone, which he can't blame her for that. She was also one of the smartest students in their class, not to mention she was pretty good in the small sparring matches Iruka held. But to him, she was an obstacle that he needed to overcome.
———————————
Sakura hummed a small tune. Her shinobi attire was dark colored. It wasn't kunoichi attire. Her inner found no need to be wearing a skirt or show off any skin from her upper body that should be covered. She wore black shinobi pants and a dark blue shirt. It was comfortable and mixed really well with dark surroundings. Her bright pink hair, that has never been cut, was swaying in the wind. There she stood, on top of the Hokage Mountain. For some reason, she found herself scowling at the 1st Hokage's stone face.
———————————
"You sure have interesting chakra, little girl," Orochimaru hissed out. Sakura let out a smirk, "This fight is exciting, but I'm afraid that it's about to end." Orochimaru raised an eyebrow at that sentence, but quickly tensed as he felt a chilling rising of evil chakra. Was the little girl releasing that? He looked at her and for a second her eyes turned a familiar pattern. His eyes widened ,and he took off his eyes from his previous prey. He gave a crazed grin and charged at her. "You'll be a perfect vessel. Give me your Sharingan, Uchiha!"
———————————
Longer
You
Live
The
More
———————————
"What happened to avenging your parents, Sakura?" Sakura looked up into onyx eyes. "Peace must be obtained. I'll kill the bastards that killed my parents and then I'll destroy anyone that stands in my way!"
———————————
"Sakura.." Naruto whispered as he couldn't believe what he had heard. "No way! Sakura wouldn't do that!" Tsunade let out a sigh ,and Kakahsi and Sasuke only looked down. Tsunade stood up and walked in front of Naruto. "Sakura Haruno, has joined the Akatsuki and is an accomplice in capturing the one tailed jinchuriki."
———————————
"Ah, Obito. Don't tell me. I can already guess. You forgot about me, didn't you." Obito looked at what he had guessed was the reincarnation of the person that saved him. "I have not, Madara Uchiha." Sakura gave a grin and her purple eye gleamed in the dark.
———————————
You Realize
That The
Only Things
That Truly
Exist In this
———————————
Hinata stared at the bingo book. Her sensei had called a team meeting and showed them a lone page. "Sakura Haruno. Rogue Ninja. S-class Ninja. She is apart of the Akatsuki and has helped in many jinchuriki capture missions and assassination mission," Kurenai stopped reading and took a deep breath, "The worst part is that she has also declared war."
———————————
reality are merely pain,suffering, and futility.