3

Her training was not easy, a Genin and chunin would've collapsed. Her little body was sore. Her parents made her work on her pure muscle and chakra. While Itachi, made her focus on chakra nature and jutsus. The next morning was her birthday, but her parents weren't in the house. She frowned they always leave her alone, but she understood they were on a mission. She slowly dressed in black shorts and a black shirt, put her hair up, ran to eat breakfast, and lastly pulled her sandals on. She got out of the house and ran to Itachi's house.

People stared at her in disgust, but that made her run faster. One ANBU though, noticed her quietly running. A technique of an ANBU, and he was curious. So the silver haired ANBU followed her, masking his chakra. She was running and soon was met with Sasuke's face. He peeked out the door and saw his friend, and with a grin he greeted her. "Sakura you're here, are you going to train me more or go to your training," he said happily and she smiled. She had taught him a fire style jutsu that would make his clan proud. The surprise fugaku had when he did it was hilarious to her, but she was proud. "I'm here for training, it's my birthday but my parents aren't home, so I came to train and then hangout with you. What do you think? Want to hang out later?" Sasuke nodded and let her inside.

Itachi saw the little pink haired girl, and his brother walking in. "Sakura, we'll be working on jutsus. I also want you to meditate for half an hour and that's it. I'll also teach you how to throw a kunai and shiruken. This training will last four to five hours. We must go," and with that he stood up and Sakura poked sasuke's head and said a quick goodbye, before standing next to Itachi and they walked in sink. Sasuke saw them disappear into the training grounds.

"Mom, can I watch them train?" He asked with hope in his eyes. Mikoto smiled and said,"Of course, put on your shoes and we'll go together," Sasuke ran to his room and put on his shoes. Mikoto was waiting for her younger son and saw him running towards her. He grabbed her hand and said ,"Come on mom, they probably started already." And with that they both walked to the training ground and sat down in a corner. Sakura and Itachi were sitting down with scrolls in front of them. "Alright Sakura, do you think you can do this one?" He said while pointing to the water clone. She nodded and quickly did the hand signs. The hidden ANBU stared at shock, her speed is signing was perfect. She finished the hand signs and said,"Water Style: Water Clone Jutsu," an exact replica of her appeared next to her. Itachi nodded and pointed at another one. She nodded and they both stood up and headed to the lake. The two uchihas that were sitting down followed them from behind and soon they all neared the dock.

The ANBU was hidden in a nearby tree spying on the pinkette. She took a deep breath and did some familiar hand signs to the silver haired boy. 'No way,' he thought. He watched the girl finish and she said ,"Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu."He stared in awe as a water dragon rose from the water. He saw the girl undo the Jutsu with some hand signs and she was tired. Itachi was impressed but didn't show it. "Good job now let's meditate and after that you will throw some kunai and shiruken," Sakura nodded and walked ahead of itachi. Itachi stopped and stared at the tree,"I know you're there Hatake," kakashi dropped down from the tree and looked at the girl. "She's like us?" He asked confused. Itachi nodded and said,"Yes, that's why I'm training her and her parents are training as well. Report this to the hokage in a month, I want to hone her skill and make it sharp. Soon she'll join us in ANBU ,kakashi," kakashi nodded and walked to the training grounds, and Itachi looked at his mother.

She had a sad smile while Sasuke didn't see anything wrong. "She's a p-prodigy?" She said in shocked and Itachi nodded before going back to his student. Sasuke looked up at his mother,"Mom Whats a p-prodigie (prodigy)?"
Mikoto sadly looked at her younger son and said," Well Sakura is like Itachi, they're both prodigies, it means that they will be on missions and won't hang out with us as much as now. Sasuke you have a calm and dangerous friend. Treat her well," Sasuke nodded and ran to the training grounds. When he arrived he saw three people meditating.

The Hatake prodigy, the Uchiha prodigy, and soon the Haruno prodigy. They were all meditating and did not seem to mind each other's presence. He copied them and meditated only for ten minutes before he grinned. He saw his mother next to him and he said,"Mom can you teach me how to throw a kunai?" "Why," she asked a little confused. "So I can be as strong as Sakura, and the other two and to also defend myself, if needed," he said in one breath and took a deep breath after that. Mikoto smiled and said sure before grabbing his hand. She taught him how to carry a kunai, how to handle it, how to use it, and aim with it. So far he had gotten 10 on the target and the other 10 were on the floor. Soon Sakura, Itachi, and Kakashi arrived and were quietly observing Sasuke. "Good job, Sasuke," mikoto and Itachi said and Sasuke grinned. On the side Kakashi was teacher her how to hold a kunai. She held it perfectly and he nodded. "Throw it at that target," he pointed and she took on a throwing pose.

She deeply breathed and let the kunai soar through the air, it landed in the middle with a thud. Kakashi nodded and said,"Good job, now throw 20 kunai and try to land them all in the middle. Throw 5 kunai, at a target, if you don't make one, that's one lap around konoha with me and from there we go adding up more, is that understood?" She nodded in Respect and said a simple yes. The Uchihas were sitting down watching the interaction of the Hatake and the jinchuriki. She took on a throwing pose and threw kunai after kunai, she looked at the target, and saw that she made all 5. She went to another target, and did the same thing, landing another five. On her third target only one made it slightly outside the circle, but the Uchiha prodigy noticed.

"Hatake thats one lap for her," he said and Kakashi nodded. And on the last one , the last five hit the center . Next up was Shiruken throwing. This one was a lot easier for her. Kakashi grabbed one and shower her the way to thrown and carry it. She quickly nodded and tried out the same action, she threw it and the shiruken landed in the middle. "Good throw 10 in the middle," Kakashi said and Sakura got in a throwing stance and quickly threw them. Only one missed. "Two laps," Itachi called to them. "Good now Sakura, start running around the village with Kakashi, and oh I forgot there's going to be some rabid scary dogs chasing you so run fast. That is all for right now, after running come back here," Itachi said and saw kakashi summon his dog ninjas. "Come on Sakura, they bite hard," and with that the digs growled and they both took off, leaving a shocked Sasuke and Mikoto, and an impressed Itachi.