8

"Kakashi sensei, do you have any rules for your house," Sakura asked as they both walked in the rain. "Hmm, just keep your room clean and always be ready for training. You'll have your privacy and we will take turns cooking," he said and she nodded remebering what he said. Follow the rules is what Kakashi had tolde her and she never failed to follow them. They quietly walked to his apartment and entered his home. She took of her sandals and carried them in her hand. Kakashi was leading her to a place with two doors. "The first door on the left is my room, the one on right is yours," and with that he opened her door. There was a gray blanket and the walls were a light color. There was a closet and bathroom as well. She could see her toys and clothes but also saw more of her training clothes, bandages, kunai, shuriken, and a ninja pouch.

She was exited but turned to her sensei and said," Thank you sensei." Kakashi nodded and left her alone. She went into the bathroom and saw a small stool next to the sink. She found a fluffy white towel, took off her wet clothes, and hopped into the shower. The warm water felt good against her skin and she couldn't help but sigh. She looked down and looked at her hand. How could she do that? To her own blood? She truly is a monster. She breathed out and she felt tears wanting to roll down her face. She wiped her eyes and grabbed the towel she had found, and slowly dried herself. She covered her whole self with a towel and walked into her room. She went to her closet and found a small set of a black shirt and black shinobi pants. She found her tiny undergarment and put the outfit over it. She picked up her wet clothes and put them in a basket ,in her closet. She cleaned her headband and put it on her forehead. She slowly opened the door and heard noises in the kitchen.

Kakashi was cooking a meal for himself and his student but he heard light footsteps running down the stairs. "Hello Sakura," he said without turning around. Sakura poured and said,"How did you know I was there?" "Well you can sense chakra but I'll teach you that later," and with that he had set up the plates. He set the food on each plate and motioned for Sakura to sit down. Sakura sat down and said a small thank you and ate slowly. Kakashi nodded but didn't take his mask off. "Kakashi sensei why do you have a mask?" "Oh well it keeps my identity hidden and I can avoid being captured like that," Sakura gasped and quickly said,"Can I have one?" Kakashi looked at her in shock but quickly shook it away. "You want one . Why?" Sakura ate a spoonful and said,"So I can be mysterious like you. I have a bad life sensei but I want to be strong just like you and Itachi sensei. I want to be cool as you both as well and I feel like wearing a mask may help people like me," she honestly said and Kakashi nodded before retrieving something from a kitchen drawer. "Here, it's washed," he said handing her a mask of his. She gasped but quickly took it and put it on.

"Alright, so you don't want anyone finding out who you are, correct?" He asked and she nodded. "One you have to keep it on all times, and don't let your guard down. Also when eating be fast so no one will see your lower face," he said and Sakura nodded. The mask she got fit her but it will take time to get used to. Kakashi stared at his student and was reminded of obito and Rin. She had obito's determination and Rin's attitude, but she also reminded him of himself. Killed a dear one with their own hand, and was left alone in the world. He had expectations and Sakura had some now. He wondered what people will be with her, and hoped they all got along. He will have to talk to the Hokage and see the team arrangements.

Sakura was smiling and took both of their plates and washed them. Kakashi thanked her and told her to go to bed. "Sakura tomorrow we will be running and will work on your chakra, also don't forget the weights Itachi put on you. I kind of saw you forgot you had them on," and Sakura did forget. "Sorry Kakashi sensei, I'll make sure to wake up early. Goodnight," she said and went up the stairs. She sat on her bed and looked at the weights. She slowly took them off and laid down, staring at the roof. 'Mother, Father I'm sorry,' and with that she fell asleep a tear managing to escape her eye.
Any ships you have in mind?