25

I'm trying not to update everyday but this chapter is really boring so I just decided to post it.
———-
"Stupid sensei! Why is he so late!" Exclaimed Naruto while Sasuke leaned against the wall. "Maybe our sensei is talking to the Hokage," Sasuke said and shrugged. "Don't you find it strange that our teammate isn't in this class," Sasuke spoke and Naruto stopped dragging a chair across the room. "Huh?" Sasuke sighed at his confusion. Leave it to Naruto to not pay attention in class. Naruto shrugged and continued with his small prank. He put the eraser board between the door and the wall and let out a laugh. Sasuke looked his way and shook his head. "You do know that our sensei is a Jounin, right?" Naruto glared at his best friend, "If he can duck this, then he's a real jounin." They both sat in silence for 30 minutes and Naruto and Sasuke both look at a hand on the door.

Sakura saw the eraser board and opened the door, quickly catching it in her hand and threw it inside the classroom, hoping to hit the prankster that put the eraser there. "Ow!" Naruto exclaimed and grabbed his throbbing head. Sakura looked at the two and Sasuke's eyes widened. 'Is she our sensei?!' "This class is quiet," Sakura said as she entered and was met with onyx and blue eyes. "Sakura!! No way! Is that you?" Sakura sweat-dropped and looked at the loud blond. "Ah, you're the hokage's son, right?" Naruto quickly nodded and Sakura looked out the door. "Meet me on the roof, both of you. Our sensei is waiting there." She did a hand sign and disappear. Naruto looked at Sasuke and let out a grin, "Last one there is a loser ninja," and with that the two of them quickly ran to the rooftop.

Sakura appeared in front of Kakashi and leaned against the wall that was on the roof. "They should be arriving," she said as Kakashi nodded and went back to reading his book. A comfortable silence fell upon them, but it was interrupted by Sasuke and Naruto. "Ha, beat that , Teme!" "Shut it Dobe. I was here first." "No way! My foot was one inch in front of yours!" As sasuke was about to retort, he looked around and noticed the famous Kakashi of the Sharingan. "Now, now why don't you two take a seat," kakashi said and put his book away. Naruto grumbled and sat on the small stairs, Sasuke followed and did the same. "Now why don't you introduce yourselves." Naruto quickly jumped out, let out a grin and pointed to himself, "My name is Naruto Namikaze! The things I like are ramen, my mom and dad, and my friends. I hate waiting the three minutes for the ramen to be ready. My hobbies are training and pranking. My dream is to become Hokage!"

Kakashi nodded and pointed to Sasuke. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. The things I like are my brother, my parents, and my clan. The things I hate are fangirls. My hobbies are spending time with my brother and training. My dream is to become stronger than my brother." 'Ah, interesting. Stronger than itachi, huh,' Kakashi let out a small grin and turned to Sakura. "Now be nice and introduce yourself." Sakura glared at her father and swore she was going to burn one of his favorite books. Sakura stood leaning against the wall and let out a sigh. "The name is Sakura Hatake. I have no intention of telling you my likes and hates. As for my dream, hmm. I have many hobbies." Kakashi sweat-dropped and face palmed. "She only told us her name," Naruto whispered to Sasuke who nodded. "Well, the name is Kakashi Hatake and I will be your sensei. Tomorrow we will be having a test in order to see if you are qualified of being a genin."

Naruto quickly frowned, "We already took a test for that." Kakashi looked at the loud blond, "You did but in order to actually become a genin , you must pass my test." Sasuke scowled and looked at Sakura. "Well, what about her? She's not a genin, so what will happen to her?" Sakura raised an eyebrow at him ,and Kakashi inwardly smirked. "Ah if she fails the test, she won't be going on any missions for a month," Kakashi said with a grin and waited for the words to settle in Sakura's head. Ten seconds passed ,and her eyes widened. "What did you say?!" She turned to him, not expecting that turn of events. "The three of you have to take the tests. You are a team, so you must watch over each other."

Sasuke let out a groan and Naruto only blinked once. "Now make sure to get there early, and don't eat. You'll only vomit the delicious breakfast you had eaten. You're dismissed." Naruto quickly jumped to his feet and ran down the stairs. He wanted to tell his mom and dad about the sensei he had gotten. Sakura let out a groan and jumped of the wall, making Sasuke's eyes widen. He quickly looked at Kakashi, pointing at where Sakura used to be. "Ah, don't worry. She's fine." 'Though I do doubt that I'll be fine, after she screams my head off.' Kakashi did a hand sign and left Sasuke standing on the roof top alone. He decided to take the long way home and think over the events that had happened today. His sensei was a well known Shinobi, a strong one at that. His female teammate was an old friend and a well known Kunoichi. While his other teammate was his loud best friend. The academy wasn't far from his home and soon , he found himself inside his own home.

"Mom, dad I'm home," Sasuke announced and took off his Shinobi sandals. Mikoto had finished setting the table up and served the food on four plates, smiling at her younger son's voice. "Welcome home! Now can you call your father and brother for dinner?" She asked as she quickly went back to the kitchen to take her apron off. Sasuke nodded and walked to his brother's room and his father's room. "Mom wants us to go eat dinner," he said as he knocked on both doors and walked back to the kitchen. He sat down on his respective seat, and soon felt a poke on his forehead. He grinned at his older brother, who sat next to him and waited for their parents. Fugaku and Mikoto sat in their respective seats and they all muttered a small thank you, before eating peacefully. "Mother, father. My sensei is Kakashi Hatake and my teammates are Naruto Namikaze, and Sakura Hatake." Mikoto's eyes widened ,and Fugaku stared at Sasuke.

Itachi raised an eyebrow. "Isn't Sakura an Anbu?" He stated and his brother looked at him. "I don't know but she still has her jounin uniform, but Kakashi-sensei is going to test us tomorrow. He said she has to participate or she won't be able to do any missions for a month." Itachi took in the words his younger brother said and went back to eating. Fugaku stare hadn't left Sasuke, but he gave a nod. "Congratulations on graduating and getting on a strong team." Sasuke tensed at his father's words, but felt a small amount of pride coursing through his body.