34

Thank you for the nice comments. I have read back to this book and noticed many grammatical errors. I will go back and fix them and will also be making small changes to the first chapters.
———————-
Sakura let out a small grunt and quickly jumped up back to her feet. One second they were protecting Tazuna on the bridge, and next thing they knew was that they were being attacked. Sakura quickly glanced to Sasuke, who was fighting Haku, and then glanced to Naruto, who was protecting Tazuna. 'Curse my father and his timing,' Sakura internally screamed. Here she was, fighting Zabuza while Kakashi was nowhere to be found. She quickly dodged Zabuza's sword and took out one of her kunais. She ran to Zabuza and was quickly met with a blade to her kunai. A dangerous dance broke out between the two jonin. One wrong move and one of them would fall.

"Foolish Uchiha. You may have that Sharingan but you're trapped. You eknt escape from this alive," the masked figure said as they retreated back into the protection of their trap. 'Dang it. I'm an Uchiha. Come on. I need to protect my clan's name,' Sasuke thought and felt himself tense at the sight of a thousand needles flying at him with great speed. He knew the training he did with his brother wasn't enough to help him dodge the speed of the needles. He winced as he tried to move his hands to form a symbol for a jutsu bit quickly let then fall to his side. The needles that were stuck on his body were starting to take their toll. He closed his eyes, shamely accepting defeat, but he never felt the pain of the needles meeting his body.

He slowly opened his eyes and stared at the familiar bright colored jumpsuit of his best friend. "Naruto," he whispered and was met with the bright grin from his friend. "Get up, Sasuke. We'll beat this bastard together," Naruto exclaimed and Sasuke smirked, slowly getting up and gave Haku a hard stare. Sasuke felt a rush of adrenaline go through him and opened his bright red eyes. "The sharingan. It looks like it evolved to a secknd stage. The real question is...Is it as strong as the one your comrades have!" Haku exclaimed and released another wave of needles. Needless to say, the boys were a great team.

Zabuza quickly threw his blade at Sakura, and the small prodigy ducked and sent a stream at fire at the Demon of the Mist. He quickly did a couple couple hand signs and a stream of water collided with the fire, making it a bit foggy and hard to see their surroundings. For Zabuza, this was his perfect area of work, but for Sakura it meant that she would have to trust her senses more than ever. She stayed crouched down on the floor, slowly looking around for any movement. "I expected better,  Sakura," Zabuza said behind her and Sakura quickly prepared to use a fire jutsu but relaxed as she saw her father standing in front of her. "Always guard your back, Sakura. Don't forget that important rule," Kakashi calmly said and delivered a strong kick to Zabuza, sending him away from them. 'This isn't good. Dang you Kakashi and your timing' Zabuza inwardly cursed and readied his blade.

He knew many prodigies and how they work with others. They are advanced in silence and their mindset is mature at a young age. They think like seasoned shinobi and are a force that shouldn't be messed with. Now if you put two prodigies together, it creates a powerful and hungry force. Zabuza let out a scowl, knowing that he may loose this fight. He quickly charged at them and tried to keep both of them in his sight. Blade and kunai met full force, and Sakura took this time to dissappear and come up with a plan. She could always wait for Zabuza to tire out and end his life with a Chidori. She would have to wait til an opening or until Kakashi did the signal for the attack. She took a deep breath and looked to her right.

She could sense that the boys' Chakra levels were dangerously low. The figure they were fighting turned out to be a challenge for them. She internally battled her options away and was about to decided on what to do until she heard the signal. She quickly ran to Zabuza and whispered,"Chidori." Zabuza's eyes widened and Haku turned to look at them. "I'm sorry but our fight must end here. I have to help my master. Until next time," Haku quickly left the boys and they looked around confused.
Sakura's small hand was about to impale Zabuza through his back but instead was met with Haku's body. His heart in her hand.

Her eyes widened and she quickly retreated her hand. The only sound that could be heard was the gasp of the two boys and the sound of a thousand birds that came from hand. Her bloodied hand.