44

Shhh, just shhh. You might not like this chapter but Sakura doesn't have talk no jutsu.
--------
Yep. She disliked Orochimaru with a passion. His pale face stared at her with a glint that should've only been saved for a grown human. "Tsk, tsk, little Sakura when will you learn," the snake taunted, and Sakura stood tall, Sharingan ablaze. She showed no fear and patiently waited for the right moment. Orochimaru silently walked around his prey. He loved circling his prey, especially interesting ones at that. What he would kill to learn the girl's secrets. How can she sustain two powerful objects? He will know, very soon, but his focus is on an Uchiha, not a fox with an Uchiha eye. "Didn't your Daddy tell you that snakes bite," he finished and watched as a fire ball headed his way. He quickly dodged and saw the pinkette standing at the same spot she had been before.

"I will get my hands on the Uchiha, not even you, fox, can stop me." Sakura let her eyes take a small red glow and gave a sharp grin under her mask, "I'll rip you to shreds." Orochimaru threw his head back and let out a booming laugh "We'll see who has the sharpest fangs when the predator gets to the neck of the prey," he exclaimed and watched as the kuniochi dissapeared, a log in her place.

--------------

The exams had begun, and Itachu watched the back of his brother from afar. He knew Orochimaru was close, but knew that he could not act upon his conclusion. He knew that there were anbu at every corner, and every row in disguise. The Hokage had let every high ranking shinobi know the danger that could take part during the final exams. He intently watched and knew that guarding the Hokage was important as well. Sakura had also been another guard that was stationed to protect him. She always stood by the Hokage for another reason. To flaunt the weapon of the hidden leaf village. At any command, many had concluded that if needed, the Hokage would let her wreak havoc on who deserved it. It is a dark shinobi route, but everyone had taken to it.

Minutes passed and passed as winners were announced. The genin were celebrating their win over another, and some were sulking about their loss. Kakashi knew he only needed one more of his team to achieve Chunin, no doubt Sasuke could do it. He listened to Naruto's excited burst of words but kept his eyes on the ground below them. Sasuke and Gaara were fighting and it was a fight that many had wanted to see. He swore, one minute they were at equals, and the next minute the places was in shackles. Everything happened in a blur, but he knew one thing. Sasuke chased Gaara, Naruto chased Sasuke, and Sakura followed them both. He knew she could not fail, and he knew he couldn't either. He soon found himself fighting along his teacher, and his Sharingan was the last sight many saw.

----
Sasuke let out a grunt as he met the hard floor. He quickly got up, ignoring the pain on his back, and ran from the stream of sand that the monster was sending at gim. He knew what he was. He knew Gaara was just like Sakura, both weapons of mass destruction, both considered monsters. Naruto sent clones and clones to Gaara, but they could not defeat a beast. Naruto and him managed to cover each other's back, landing blows and blows on Gaara's armor, but those blows meant nothing as he grew angrier and stronger. Naruto knew that Sasuke and him were tired from their matches, and the injuries the both of them had sustained were slowing them down. He knew if they kept fighing, there would be mourning. If only she were here, he knew she would know what to do. He knew and knew that he wanted to be stronger, stronger than her, Kakashi-sensei, heck his own father, but he knew he couldn't do it dead. That's why when she showed up, he did not get in her way. He tended his wounds and knew Sasuke was seething, but they could only watch.

------

"Live," she said as she dodged endless streams of sands. "No, I'll kill you. Mother demands it. Your blood will bring her back. She knows I'm the monster many claim me to be!" He gave her a mad grin and kept his attacks full of hate. Sakura kept her gaze neutral, but somewhere she understood, "We're all monsters." He narrowed his eyes and increased his attacks, "What do you know? You're just a shinobi that was given everything. You have it all, I have Nothing." She managed to land a blow on his chin and felt the sand shudder "I have nothing. I'm a monster, just like you. I spill blood when I must. Spill blood for yourself. Not your mother. There are other ways," she spoke and kept landing hits on the boy.

"If no one can do it, I can break your shield. I can land hits on you. I can defeat you. Ill teach you the right way. Learn to learn and use those around you then maybe you'll get the chance to kill me. From this day on, I'll put you back in line, but you'll never see my blood on your hands." Sakura managed to land a blow on his head and watched as he fell. Gaara let himself fall and fall, and the last thing he saw was the pink blur heading to him.