12

Itachi and Kakashi heard Sasuke and Sakura screaming, but the thing that surprised them was when Sakura walked to her sandals, put them on, and walked with her head down. Kakashi quickly stood and went outside, his sandals already on. The Uchiha family was quiet and Sasuke sat in his seat looking at his hands. "Sasuke what happened?"Mikoto asked. Sasuke looked at her,"I lost my friend," and with that Itachi excused himself, and walked outside. Sakura went to the training ground to let her sadness out. When she got there, she punched the wooden pole with all her strength, forgetting that she had taken off her gloves to eat dinner. She took her sadness and anger out at the pole. She lost her fist friend for being who she was. A monster.

Kakashi looked at his student and analyzed her composure. She was taking out her feelings on the wooden pole. She hadn't stopped but she began to tire. Itachi arrived and looked at the girl. "Sakura," he said and she stopped punching the pole. "I have decided that Kakashi will be taking over your training. I know why Sasuke did what he did. I haven't been paying attention to my younger brother," he said as he clenched his fist. Sakura was his little sister, but he had to leave her. "I'm sorry Sakura, Kakashi teach her right. Goodbye Sakura, take care," and with that he sadly smiled at her and poked her head, walking away with his head down.

Sakura stated in sadness as he walked away. "Sakura," Kakashi said as he stared at the hound prodigy. "Don't show emotion, this is reality. People leave you alone. They judge you because of rumors, they leave you for someone else. Sakura," Kakashi said as they both walked away from the uchiha ground. "A friend is dangerous to have, when they leave they hurt you. When they say something mean, they hurt you. I lost my teammates Sakura, and my emotion got the best of me. That is why shinobi must not show emotion," he said and she took a deep breath. "Yes Sensei, is it okay to show emotion with you?" Kakashi nodded and she inhaled a deep breath and erased all the emotions off her face.

Itachi sadly sighed and went back to his home. He heard what Kakashi told her and he shook his head. Kakashi had different ways to do things, he showed no mercy. Itachi entered his home and saw the three other Uchiha eating silently. "Sakura will no longer be under my training," he said and Sasuke asked. "Does that mean you're spending more time with me, brother?" "Yes, I'll be training by myself, and Sakura will be trained under Kakashi." Mikoto sadly sighed and picked up the plates. Sakura was a bundle of joy when she came to their house. She made Sasuke, Itachi, and her happy. She even got acknowledged by Fugaku. Mikoto finished washing the plates and cleaning the kitchen.  She went to her room and took a shower, changing into her sleeping clothes. She laid on the bed she shared with her husband and closed her eyes.

*Morning*
Itachi was buying some groceries but stopped as he heard familiar foot steps. Sakura and Kakashi were running from their dog nin.  Sakura was in a different outfit and knew Kakashi had picked it out. Black shinobi bandages, black sandals with bandages wrapped around, and a small black long sleeve shirt. Her gloves were black and had a metal on it. Sakura was completely focused on her training and Kakashi saw Itachi and shook his head. "Kakashi sensei there's a dog about to bite you," Sakura said as she sped up and Kakashi looked behind him. He saw his biggest dog about to bite him and he quickly sped up. Itachi sadly smiled at them, but shook his head. He knows that when he sees Sakura she will be chunin level.

*After running*
Sakura and Kakashi were panting and sat down on the bare ground. "A teammate of mine used medical jutsu, Sakura. I want you to learn that skill to heal yourself and others if it comes to that," he said and she nodded. "You will be learning that by yourself. Today we'll be changing your weights to heavier ones," he said and took out a pair of weights. He took off the ones Itachi had given her and put the new ones on. He finished and told her to jump. She slowly stood up and felt her muscles ache. She jumped but found it difficult to even stand. "Alright don't take them off, when you're done with your push-ups and and sit-ups , attend your team meeting. I heard it was important." He said as he went to the Hokage's office. Sakura quickly stretched and started doing her exercises. The weights were heavy so she took longer time to compete them, but she finished them. She quickly gasped as she forgot that they had a team meeting at the Hokage's office and ran there.

Haru and Tobito were waiting for their small teammate and sensei. "When are they going to be here?" Tobito asked and Haru shrugged. Their sensei arrived with an awkward smile and was about to say something but stopped as he noticed Sakura running towards them. She stood in front of them and panted in exhaust. She composed herself and nodded to her sensei, and with that they walked into the building.

Kakashi stared at his student as her team entered the Hokage's office. "Welcome," Minato said and he soon turned serious. "I have a request for your team,". He said and Hiroshi nodded.  "Very well I need your team to retrieve a scroll from an old man that sells artifacts. That scroll is important and has a forbidden jutsu inside it," he said and Haru spoke up. "What Rank is this mission?" He said and minato sighed. "It may turn into a B-Rank, you may have to kill someone."