9

*2 week time skip*
Sakura heard an alarm and knew it was time to start getting ready for training. She took of her pajamas and put on her training clothes and ninja pouch. Her ninja head band was already on so she just fixed the position , and combed her hair up in a ponytail. She was walkIng down the stairs wrapping her arms in bandages, when she saw Kakashi down stairs. "Oh no, my mask," and with that she ran up and put it on. Kakashi lightly laughed but tensed. He felt happy. Sakura came back with her arms wrapped, weights on, and her new mask she had gotten. "Morning Kakashi sensei," she said as she went to help in the kitchen. "Morning," he said as Sakura took the plates and set the table up.

"Today we'll be eating some nutrition. Nutrition is good for ninja Sakura, as it will make you healthy and your body strong," he said as he set their food on their plates. He saw Sakura eat as fast as she could and smile at her determination. He ate as well and Sakura washed their plates. They both cleaned the kitchen and table and put on their sandals and walked to the uchiha gates. Minato and Itachi were discussing teams and they could see Kakashi and a smaller version of Kakashi. Since when does she have a mask,? Itachi thought to himself and sweat dropped at a proud Kakashi.

Minato sighed and when they arrived he turned to Sakura. "Sakura since you're a genin, you'll have a team with other two people, but you'll meet them tomorrow," he said as he patted her head. He walked away due to Hokage duties and Kakashi and Itachi nodded to themselves. "Time to run,". Kakashi loudly exclaimed and Sakura paled. Itachi smiled a smile of sympathy and felt bad for training her hard but she knew how the world was know. She was hated by the village , even her parents. She had killed them with her own hand. Kakashi summoned his dog nin and before anyone could say something Sakura had ran forward to avoid the dogs. "Are my dogs scary?" He muttered to himself and heard growling behind him. He tensed and ran to catch up with Sakura while telling her,"My dogs are scary."

Itachi sensed some happiness coming from Kakashi and smiled. Well they won't be here for a while so he'll go play with Sasuke. He walked to his home and entered it. His parents and Sasuke were eating and he sat down on the table. Mikoto asked,"Itachi aren't you supposed to train Sakura?" "Kakashi and her are running for their lives right now, they won't be back for a while," he said as he shrugged and smiled at Sasuke. Sasuke grinned back and said," Now will you play with me?" He asked in a hopeful tone. "For now yes," Itachi said and Sasuke grinned even brighter, got off his chair, and dragged Itachi to his room. Itachi played dinosaurs with Sasuke and after an hour heard an angry knock. Itachi got out of Sasuke's room and opened the front door.

To his amusement, there were two prodigies scowling with a dog on their leg and they were stained with what seemed to be tomatoes. Sasuke peeked over Itachi's leg and saw a stranger. "Itachi who's the stranger with the mask?" He asked and Sakura smiled. "It's me , Sakura, I'm wearing a mask so no one can recognize me, pretty cool right," she said with a smile and Sasuke gasped. "I'm sorry Sakura, I didn't recognize you," he apologized but stopped as she poked his head. "Now Itachi sensei do you know what happened to us?" She said scowling and he gulped. "No I don't know," he said and got a glare from Kakashi and Sakura. "Well since a certain uchiha wasn't at the gates we had to keep running, and when we were running for some reason an Uchiha old lady threw tomatoes at us yelling prodigies,"Kakashi said as he got a rag and took the tomato juice of him. "And we stopped to see why she was screaming that and the next thing we know we have these dogs,". She pointed at her leg and his," Stuck to us, so thank you Itachi sensei," Sakura said with a threatening tone but smiled at Sasuke. "But I understand you were playing with Sasuke so it's okay," Sakura said and Itachi smiled. She may seem like Kakashi, but she has Itachi's understanding. "Maybe you can train me later, Itachi?" Sasuke asked but got a quick,"Sorry Sasuke, maybe next time,"and got a poke from Itachi. He frowned, Sakura had been getting all the training and his brother wouldn't train him. He frowned even more as Itachi ruffled Sakura's hair and they left.
*3 hours later*
Her gloves had ripped and she will be getting new ones, and her tiny legs were sore. But she felt stronger than she did before and was walking with Itachi and Kakashi. "Tomorrow you will be meeting your genin team, Sakura. Now they're going to be way older than you, so act like a ninja would," Itachi said and she nodded. "We'll be delivering you to them, so we can see who they are," Kakashi finished and Itachi opened his front door. "Itachi," Sasuke exclaimed and ran to hug his brother's legs. "Hi Sasuke," she said but instead got a scowl from him. Kakashi and Itachi saw but Sakura got hurt. "I'll be going home sensei," she told Itachi and left leaving a happy Sasuke and two shocked prodigies.
Okay so I need teammates. Name some peeps, remember she's four and the teammates are 12.