14

Morning had arrived and two Anbu were training. Sakura and Kakashi were in a fierce battle of taijutsu and no one seemed to want to surrender to the other. They both fought hard and long , but in the end kakashi won. They made a unison sign and stood up and went on their daily run, almost getting bit by the dog ninja again. They would always clean or shower themselves quickly and would put their Anbu gear on. Sakura tied her hair up and finally wrapped her arms in bandages. She walked down covering her face, and quickly went to get her washed mask that was on the table.

She quickly put it on and sighed, and quickly made some eggs and bacon. She ate her breakfast and washer her plate before sitting down waiting for her father like figure. He walked down the stairs and raised an eyebrow at his student. "Father today I'm supposed to go into the market and see if anything suspicious happens," she said and Kakashi ruffled her hair. "It's dad in here Sakura," he said and softly smiled at her.

The 7 year old smiled and put on her mask and sandals on before going outside. She blended in with the crowd and jumped on a roof, hidden to the human eye. She watched as families were happily chatting and kids were playing with each other, but she frowned. She didn't have friends her age, she had older friends like yamato sensei, anko sensei, the hokage, and ibiki sensei, but after Sasuke ended his friendship with her, she couldn't look at a young kid of her age like a friend. She sighed but stopped when she saw an elderly get mugged. She quickly flashed down to the robber and punched him in the chest, sending him flying into a building. She grabbed the purse from the robber's hand, and handed it to the old lady.

"Here Ma'am," she said and the old lady nodded and took her purse. A crowd had gathered around her and she walked to the robber. She carried him on her shoulder and walked into the police station. It was on Uchiha ground. She walked like her sensei would and made sure her mask was on right. "Sir, this person robbed an elderly but luckily was stopped," she said as she entered the police station and was met with a familiar face. "Sakura," Itachi said and Sakura froze. She quickly gave him the robber and left the building, leaving him with a frown.

She decided to walk in the crowds this time and blended in. Sure her pink hair made her stand out but there were different and darker shades of hair from the crowd and she blended in. Everything seemed to be normal, no one was fighting or arguing , it rather looked peaceful. She decided to buy herself an apple and went to a fruit stand. She grabbed the apple and paid for it, but bumped into someone and her instincts kicked in when she saw bags falling. She quickly twisted her upper body and caught the two bags full with fruits. "Thank you," mikoto said and Sakura looked at the woman in front of her. She inhaled as she remembered the beautiful and kind lady she was to her ,but shook the thought away  and nodded while jumping on a roof.

Mikoto stared at the familiar pink hair and gasped in realization. "Sakura," she whispered and walked to her home. The rumors were true. A seven year old was running around with the Anbu. Sakura was an Anbu and seemed to be well trained. Her arms had muscles and the way she quickly move to grab the bags proved of her training.

Sakura kept walking and soon was in an area that looked like a park. She jumped in a tree, and looked at the kids around there. They were all happily running and playing tag. She could see Sasuke, Naruto and 6 others playing hide and seek. They were all smiling brightly and laughing loudly, like if they had no care in the world. Sakura wanted to play but a Shinobi must never play and be serious at all times. Kakashi was walking around the park and felt his daughter's chakra. He walked to the tree and looked up. "Yo," he said and Sasuke, Naruto and the other 6 kids stared at him weirdly before a figure hopped down. The figure seemed their height and had pink hair but was in an anbu uniform. "Yes sensei?" She asked as Kakashi put a hand on her head.

"Your guard duty is up, it's time to train, Sakura," he said and heard 8 little gasps and he turned to the kids. "Woah train? Awesome! I want to train, believe it! Eww, training makes you all sweaty." Were all heard but Sakura shook her head and jumped onto a roof and ran to the training ground. "Woah! She's cool!" Naruto exclaimed and smiled brightly. Sasuke was in awe as well but knew who the person was. His old friend, Sakura. Kakashi shook his head but jumped onto the roof and quickly followed his student.

"Woah, Shikamaru?" Ino asked and everyone turned to the smart boy. "Is she a ninja, she had a weird costume on?" Shikamaru sighed and said,"Yeah she's an Anbu, they're like really strong and keep their identities hidden. I heard there was a pink haired prodigy and that she was 7 and an Anbu," he said and the little kids gasped in awe. "So the gi-girl we sa-saw was the p-pro-prodigy?"Hinata shyly asked and Shikamaru nodded. "That must be so cool! Being all strong and powerful, and being a ninja," Kiba exclaimed while Choji nodded and Sasuke just stared at the ground. "Yeah, it must be cool," he said and soon saw Itachi and left his friends.