4

She ran as fast as she could, the dogs behind her were barking and seem to gain speed every second. They were both done with one lap, they just needed one more. Kakashi commanded the dogs to go faster, and they did. One almost bit Sakura, but she screeched and gained speed. "Kakashi*pant* are you trying*pant* to kill me?" She said as she was gasping for air. Her little legs were hurting, but she knew that this was her last practice for the day and wanted to give it her all. Kakashi looked at her and said,"No, but if you don't know how to defend yourself, you'll get yourself killed," the little girl seemed to pale but she understood.  

They were almost close to the uchiha gates, but were met with a wall. They could hear the barking of the dogs getting closer and Kakashi ran up the wall and screamed,"Add chakra to your feet." Sakura nodded and ran up the wall. Her parents taught her how to control her chakra, and this was the first lesson she had went through with them. Kakashi nodded and they both climbed the wall, and landed on the other side. They both increased their pace and entered the uchiha place. The dog nins sped up and were right behind the little girl and their master. One was about to bite her, but the dogs stopped running as the two runners were infront of itachi, Mikoto, and Sasuke.

Mikoto and Sasuke saw Sakura panting for breath. Mikoto felt bad for the girl but before she could reach her, Itachi held up a hand. "Did she get bitten?" He asked Kakashi and he nodded no. "Good job Sakura, now I have new training clothes for you. "Go shower and I'll have these in the bathroom," he said and she followed him slowly. In the bathroom Itachi entered, a pile of clothes were there. She checked the clothing and sad a red shirt with her clan symbol and black spandex. There was two pair of gloves and bandages to wrap around. Itachi looked at her and said,"The suit is for free movement. "As you can see there's nothing to bother you on it. It lets you move easily and the gloves are to protect your finger when you punch. The bandages wrap them around your arms. Your long hair will have to be cut, and if you want my mother can cut it for you," that was all he said as he handed her a towel, pointed to the bathtub, and went outside of the room.

She locked the door, took of her clothes, and hopped into the shower. The warm water hit her muscles and she sighed out in relief. She got a soap and used it to take off the grime on her. Next she used someone's shampoo that was there, and put it in her hair. She never liked her hair, kids and villagers made fun of her because of it and were afraid of her, as well.  She was glad she was going to get it cut. She rinsed the shampoo out of her hair, turned off the shower, and grabbed a towel to cover herself. She quickly dried herself and out her undergarments on. She put on the red Haruno shirt and admired it. Her sensei did a good jon with the clothes. She put on her gloves and her black spandex. She got her black ninja sandals and the bandages. She wrapped her arms in a white bandage, and finally untagled her hair. She quickly put it up, put her dirty clothes in a big, and put away the things she used.

She turnd off the light of the restroom and went to the kitchen. There she saw the Uchiha family and kakashi looking at her. "Do the clothes feel uncomfortable?" Itachi asked as he went into the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors. He handed them to his mother, who motioned for sakura to sit on a tiny chair. "Your hair is really pretty, Sakura. Are you sure you want me to cut it?" she asked the girl in front of her. "Yes, plus the kids and villagers make fun of me for having. They gave me a nickname too! The pink haired monster, pretty great, huh." Mikoto sadly smiled and knew the pinkette was hiding her pain behind her smile. Kakashi felt sympathy for the girl and Sasuke saw his friend sad. He got out of his chair and walked to his tiny friend. "Sakura, I like your hair! How about when you become a cool ninja , like my brother, they could call you ummm," he stoppped and thought for a minute. Sakura and itachi were curiously staring at him, while Mikoto had a knowing smile. Sasuke brightened up and said," You can be called The Pink Prodigy, or The First Female Prodigy and then i can be The Cool Uchiha and we'll kick some butt," he exclaimed and Sakura grinned.

"Yeah!,' they both smiled at each other and Mikoto took a deep breath. Everyone became quiet, and hair could be seen falling from the scissors. Mikoto slowly cut it and asked her older son what length does he want it. His answer was,"Shoulder length and make the ends spiky." Mikoto nodded and did what she was told. After ten minutes, Sakura was walking in between Itachi and Kakashi. "Sakura have you heard of the Ninja Academy?" Kakashi asked her and she nodded yes. "Well we know you have to be 5 to join so we will train you til then and it is your job to graduate early. Then we will up your training so you can join our ranks," kakashi said and Saura nodded in excitement. If training was going to make her strong, she will be ready for it. If only she remebered she had a tailed beast awake in her.