Chapter 4 - I Felt Something

~~

Rayver POV

To be honest, I don't even know how I'm supposed to feel about this. I know that none of us want to be here, but I still can't help but feel...

I don't know.

Regina and I are at mall today. I've been picking out clothes —the cheapest I could find— while she is flanking by my side, ferociously typing away on her phone.

I'm glad she has something to do other than watch me pick out my stuff. That way she won't see the expense that I'm spending.

Oh, she did. And right now, she's telling back to her father.

W-well even if she did, I'm just getting the cheapest ones! Even though she did drag me to these expensive clothing stores.

I can't believe I'm standing here right now. I've seen kids in my past school wear rich brands, but not as these!

Gucci, L'Estrange, Levi's, Calvin Klein, Diesel, and even Brioni Roma!

I take back what I said about the cheapest. Nothing here is cheap. At all. I'm scared to look at the receipt.

I had six bags with me, which was being carried by a guard that Mr. Luciano ordered to come with us.

As we were paying, a hand shot to my shoulder, making me jump out of my skin. I turned and there was Regina, glancing around the place.

Once her eyes found something to focus on, she said to me, "Debole, listen to me and listen well, take your things and go to the car. Once there, drive home and don't even think about looking back at least once, got it?" She didn't even look at me, just stared at whatever that was. {Weakling}

"W-what? Why?" I asked, trying to turn around to see what she was looking at. Keyword being 'trying'. She didn't allow me to get even a glimpse.

She glared daggers on my direction, "Rayver. I. Said. Go!" She snarled out.

My eyes widened. I guess she was super serious —more than comparing to the few hours I've known her— this time since she used my real name instead of that nickname she got me. I gotta find out what that means.

"O-okay. I'm going." I said, turning to the guard.

With a nod from Regina to him, he led me to the car. I'm not an expert in cars, but I know that this one was an Audi.

I got in the back as the big guy put the the bags we had in the trunk. After that, he got in the driver's seat and we drove off to the mansion.

Where ever she is, whatever she's doing, I hope she's safe.

~~

Regina POV

"Debole, listen to me and listen well, take your things and go to the car. Once there, drive home and don't even think about looking back at least once, got it?" I said to him, my eyes locked on someone. {Weakling}

"W-what? Why?" Idiot. Don't you know about the kill first, questions later? Because it is very tempting.

I finally turned to him, with knives in my eyes, I snarled out, "Rayver. I. Said. Go!"

His eyes widened, but I didn't give it much heed. He has to leave now before merda gets worse. {shit}

"O-okay. I'm going." He said, and I nodded to Rob who was guarding him. Him, not us. I don't need a bodyguard. That'll be a fucking blow to my pride if ever I got one.