Chapter 33 - The Queen Bloodlust

~~

{A/N: I apologize in advance for my bad skills in writing action scenes again. But on the bright side, this is a long chapter, so... Enjoy!}

Regina POV

After Padre... His body was soon taken out, thankfully. I don't know how much I could've handled his... his... Lifeless body being around that much.

Again, time was unknown to me. That blonde mutt still comes here and tortures me to his convenience. Sometimes he even brought in some other people with him. They were big, bulky guys; his own torturers, if my guess would be right.

Lately, they've been trying a different way of getting me to hand over the Mafia. He started to inject me with this drug that made me have very painful seizures.

First, it started to burn me from the inside, as if there was a fucking forest fire in my guts, then that heat started to become so hot that it turned cold. So cold that I felt like I had hypothermia. Then, it caused blood to seep out of my nose and the sides of my mouth, and finally, I shook violently as if in a seizure. After that, I'd go unconscious.

How many times? Ha! If only I knew. Hell, maybe he even repeated it while I was asleep!

Heh, sleep. You'd think that being unconscious would be the only place that I'd have some peace and comfort. Well, fuck. There isn't any fucking peace even in the land of unconsciousness for me.

Nightmares plagued my sleep. Again and again, I could see Padre dying. Again and again I could see his death. Again and again, I saw a bullet penetrate his brain, and go through the other side.

What's worse? In my nightmares, it wasn't just a bullet.

Sometimes, I saw his head being severed by an ax. Sometimes, it was by electrified water. Sometimes, he died without any of his limbs. Sometimes, he was being thrown into a room full of wild, savage animals. And the worst of all of them was... Was...

Was the one where I was the one who killed him.

By my bare hands.

~~

"Oy, wake up. Today's your lucky day. Not!" Hearing Cavillor's voice first thing I wake up from my nightmares isn't the best way to arise. "Today's the day when heads are going to roll around."

I peeked open my bruised eyes, feeling a harsh touch on my wrists which were still hanging from the ceiling. I saw someone beside me, fiddling with the chains, and suddenly, without any warning at all, gravity welcomed me in its motherfucking arms.

I grunted, not giving them the satisfaction of hearing me scream.

I never did scream or yell in pain anyway. In my whole torture here, I've only grunted, groaned, or winced whenever I felt pain. Any louder will feed to their egos and satisfaction.

I should know. That's how I felt whenever I tortured someone.

My abrupt fall made a splash beneath me. A splash of blood. My blood. I glanced to my hand which was soaked in the crimson liquid. Well, who would've thought that I had so many fucking blood in me? I thought by now I'd have died from blood loss. Guess not.

The next thing I felt was tingles running up my legs, and finally, I could feel a bit strength in them. Enough for me to stand.

Not that I needed to, since at that next moment, the person that untied me grabbed my wrists and started to literally drag me out to who the hell knows where, Cavillor leading us.

I tried to remember the twist and turns. I swear, I did, but I lost count at the third door, seventh left and fifth right. Or was it the sixth?

As we were nearing wherever, I could now start to hear a loud sound. Like static on bad television. Is that just me or..?