Chapter 22 - Would We Be A Family?

{Little warning: many POV changes and timeskip here. Sorry not sorry.}

~~

Cavillor POV

"Dude, we got an update from the- woah, what the hell are you doing? All of us have our arses filled to the brim with planning right now, and you're just doing this?!"

I barely glanced up from my TV screen. "Oh, shut the bloody hell up, man. You and everyone else's got this in the bag." I say, sticking out my tongue from the corner of my lips.

Just as I was about to make the winning streak, the screen darkened. I scowled, throwing the controls to the TV, effectively breaking it.

"The fuck is your problem, Nicholas? I was just about to beat the bloody high sco--"

"The Italians have a new shipment." He slowly stated, making me lose all of the previous childish emotions. "And it is coming at the pier in two hours, give or take."

"What?! Why have you not informed me?!" I snapped, pulling up some jeans and a black hoodie that had been laying around randomly on the sofa.

We both walked to the elevator in a hurry. "Well, if you weren't so busy, then you would've probably read the report given to you."

"Well," I searched for a reason, "I should've received it by three days ago!" I said in my defense, but my second hand simply rose a brow at me.

"It was from last week."

I opened my mouth, but shut it soon quickly. "Oh."

~~

The roar of the car was wild and quiet at the same time as we drove to the pier where the Italian Mafia had a shipment of both drugs and women.

While I could say that these women were brought with their own free will, that would be a lie.

But to say that I would be saving them from their demise, would also be a lie.

No matter which Mafia someone was in, the fact that all of us were evil was not something that was untrue. There is no 'good Mafia that only works to bring down the bad ones'. This is illegal business; we don't do hearts here.

As the car neared the area, I got a full magazine and put it inside my glock. One of the things that the heir of the Italian Mafia and mine's difference is that she is more of a torture kind of person. She's one that uses bare hands, while I prefer a quick kill.

So, in a way, you could say that I'm more merciful than her in the manner of death.

We then slowly started to descend our speed, Nicholas finding a perfect spot for our pitch black Audi to remain hidden. Nodding to him, we both exit the car. He speaks to earpiece about the trucks, and while he does, I survey the area.

Time to steal some goods.

~~

Regina POV

"Che diavolo?! How could you let that happen?! Fuck- never mind, I'll go there my fucking self." I cut the call off, growling to myself as the tension in our car heightened. {What the hell?!}

"I-is everything alright, Ina?" A timid voice said beside Me on the passenger seat, making me inhale and force myself to calm down for his sake.

Fuck, the things I do for him.

"Yeah," I exhaled, "Everything's cool. Nothing for you to worry about." Okay, why did I have the urge to comfort him?

His silence openly stated that he didn't believe me, but wisely decided to drop it.