Chapter 11 - I Am Cringing So Bad

~~

Rayver POV

I bid goodbye to the driver that brought me to school. Though at first, he was reluctant in having an actual conversation, we soon became pretty close for the times he's been taking me to and from wherever.

At first, he said it was because I was his 'employer'. So I told him that it wasn't me, but my- I mean, Mr Luciano.

What is wrong with me?

For a while, my mouth and mind are near to calling him a fatherly-figure-name. Am I going too quick?

Ha! Imagine if one day you slip put and call him 'dad' or 'father'. I will enjoy the horror on his face!

As I entered the school, a weird and suffocating aura immediately engulfed me.

If this was a cartoon or... In an anime, people would have purple ooze seeping from their skin.

Everyone looked quite fearful and kept on glancing behind their backs now and then.

I don't understand.

Its Friday! Everyone loves Fridays!

At least in my old school...

So yeah, it had been three days since the whole incident. Ever since then, Regina had been giving me the cold shoulder.

Not that she didn't before; only with added glares.

I continued down the hallways, looking wearily at everybody else. Once I reached my locker, I found my friends were already there.

I didn't bother telling them about what happened. I didn't want to worry them.

Liar. You just didn't want them to think you're such a wimp that you couldn't even get back to your house safely and independently.

Fine, I admit that that was the real reason. Even though we've been close already, we're not as close as best friends.

"Hey, guys, what's going on?" I greeted them, getting greetings from all except Fiona.

I thought she was ignoring me again, but I noticed that she was holding a notebook and pen. She was writing something.

I decided against asking her what she was writing since I respect her privacy.

"Is it just me, or is it a little tense today?"

"Oh, it is. It's not usually like this on Fridays though." Miley answered me, but she didn't mind glancing at me, just at her phone.

"Why, though?" I asked again.

This time, Jordan said, "Probably because of how the Queen was acting the whole week."

"I still don't understand... What has Regina's mood got anything to do with everybody's mood?"

Suddenly, all of them looked over at me, even Fiona stopped writing. Some random students even stopped to stare.

I looked around anxiously with wide eyes, "What? What did I say?"

"Did... Did you just call... The Queen by her name?!" Fiona asked incredulously.

I looked around again, luckily, the random students that had stopped and frozen were already beginning to disperse.

But unluckily, they were talking to themselves while sneaking glances at me. Ugh, what wrong did I do?!

You were born. That's what you did wrong.

" Um... Yeah..? It's her name, isn't it..?" I questioned uncertainly.