Chapter 10 - Excuse Me While I Internally Vomit

~~

Regina POV

Three words, nine letters, and a whole lot of relief.

"I found him!"

With my hand still half-wrapped in a bandage, I shot out of my chair, ignoring Soren's calls for me to stop moving.

It's been hours, and the sun was shining now. Apparently, it took longer than usual because I had broken the phone.

"Dove?!" I said with a voice louder than usual. {Where?!}

"He's at a... House?" Krista said. Well, more like questioned.

"Why would a kidnapper bring him to a normal house?" I heard Wynter voice out everyone's confusion.

"Ha importanza ?! Andiamo!" I snapped, marching off downstairs to the weapons room. {Does it even matter?! Let's go!}

"Regina, wait! We still need a plan." Soren said, following me. "And not to mention your hand still has a wound."

"Sembra che mi importi?!" I didn't even bother turning around or greeting anyone I came across to. I had a place to go and I was getting to it. {Do I look like I care?!}

I drowned out the rest of his complaints and burst open the door to the weapon room underground. By far, this was my favourite room in the whole place.

In one hallway were whole different choices of guns. Ranging from revolvers to rifles, and pistols to snipers.

In another hallway were the blades. These were ranging from knives to ninja stars. Anything that had blades, really.

"Prendi una pistola e muoviti," I told him, getting myself a normal glock 19. {Grab a gun and get moving.}

Without waiting up for him, I continued on my journey back upstairs.

"Do you even have a plan?" Soren said, his voice exhausted and exasperated. Looks like he finally decided to stop trying to stop me.

"Quando non ho un piano?" I vaguely answered him. {When do I not have a plan?}

In all honesty, though, I don't. I'm all acting on impulse now. No plan, no formation, no nothing! Nothing but the goal to get my brother back.

And I will.

... But why?

~~

"This is it? Are you sure that Krista isn't trolling us?" Soren asked.

Does he have to be so goddamn chatty?!

"Hey! I am not! The address from where I tracked the phone says they're here." Her voice said through the handheld transceiver.

Other people call them 'walkie-talkies', but not me. Too childish for my taste.

"Whatever. Let's just go in there and see if he's there or not. Angelo, do you have vision?" I asked our sniper.

{A/N: I honestly forgot about this guy.}

He was supposed to find a place where he can use his sniper just in case shit gets wrong.

"Yes. And I am in position as well." He said, his voice a little static through the transceiver.

Soren, Wynter, and I were to go in there first, while Kade was driving if shit does get wrong.

Since this place looks too nice to be a hideout for kidnappers, Soren suggested we hide our guns first. His words, not mine.

Because my words consist of something along the lines of 'let's get him and blow up the damn place'. I told them that just because we were in a nice-looking neighbourhood, doesn't mean that this place would be all flowers and butterflies.