Chapter 19 - I'm In Love With Regina

~~

Rayver POV

"Guys, this is Alyssa. She's new here."

I subconsciously perked up at the sound of her voice. The sound of Fiona's voice.

Miley and I smiled at her and waved before the three of them sit down. I notice that she's not very talkative, but that's not a problem when you're friends with Miley and Jordan.

After a while of the fou-five of us talking and eating, Alyssa spoke.

"So, who's the Queen Bee of this school?" She asked.

Miley and Jordan turned their attention to her, while Fiona's was already on her since they'd been talking.

Miley giggled, "Let me guess, Allie. You thought that since this was the most expensive school, we'd be cliché, huh?"

Alyssa frowned, "Okay, one, don't call me that. It's weird. And two, yeah, that's what I thought. I mean, isn't it?"

This time, Miley went into a peal of loud laughter. Like, tears on her eyes kind of laughter. Alyssa looked both embarrassed and annoyed, so luckily, Fiona filled her in.

"This school is very far from that, Alyssa. See that girl over there?" She pointed to a girl with dark skin and naturally curly hair. "That is the head cheerleader. Totally unlike what someone would have expected, am I right?"

Alyssa only nodded.

Miley continued for Fiona. "But like other schools, we also have a Queen and King. But unlike other schools, they're not a couple. They are sworn enemies! Rivals until the end of time!"

Oh if only she knew that this was more than just a simple high school student rivalry.

As if on cue, the King's group entered. Miley then went into deep descriptions about each one of them, including Blair who had been wiped off the face of the world.

Then, as everyone was minding their own business, the cafeteria doors swung open and landed on the wall with a bang.

Déjà-vu?

It's like my first day all over again, but this time I'm not the one being introduced to whoever is who.

"You were looking for the Queen of the school, right?" Alyssa again nodded at Miley's question. "That's her. Regina Luciano, the Queen of not only the school but also of nearly the world!"

"Isn't that exaggerating a bit?" Alyssa squeaked out as she watched the Queen's group go to their table.

I didn't hear anyone's answer because I was too busy watching her. My sister.

I've been working on my Italian, and now I know that 'sister' in Italian is 'sorellina'!

Initiate face-palm.

What? Don't tell me even that is wrong!

'Sorrellina' means 'little sister', you uncultured swine!

Oh. So what in the world is 'sister'?!

You figure it out.