Chapter 6 - This Is Why I Extremely Dislike Extrovert Professors

~~

Regina POV

"That was someone who I don't even want to talk about," I stated coldly, not helping their curiosity at all.

"Come on, Regina--"

"I said, no, Soren. And that. Is. It."

They finally got the hint to stop questioning me and started talking about random school stuff, like comparing their timetables and whatnot.

"Cavillor's walking up here, Regina," Angelo informed me, earning the attention of the others.

I turned around, and surely enough, there he was, sauntering to us like he owned the place.

Let me make this clearer. His name is Cavillor Flare. The heir of the British Mafia. Their Mafia had been so good in hiding from the public eye, that there were no Mafia records in the whole of Britain.

Totally unlike us, the Italian Mafia, who were proud to walk around in public, whether they knew about our true business or not.

This asshole here also had his own in-group, whom he called his friends. Yes, he's one of those people.

There was his second in command, Nicholas Willows, which does same shit as my Consiglier does.

Next was Ashley Jones, she's their hacker, and honestly, she can rival Krista. I'm not saying anything that would appeal about them in general, but I do appreciate talent.

They also had their sharpshooter, he is Zachary Charles. By now I'm guessing this fucking blonde is out to copy my fucking group.

Then there were the twins, Blake and Blair Martin. Blake was the torturer and Blair was the seductress. Weird thing with those weird twins is that they both have dyed hair. Blake's were blue, while Blair's were bleached.

Blue Blake and Bleached Blair. Nice.

As we saw them walking closer to where we were, I motioned for my group to come with me, and they followed me to meet them halfway.

We both stopped at a safe distance, people starting to crowd around us now. They all knew that our groups had a feud, but not that it was about the Mafia. The rumours were pretty fun to listen to, though.

"What do you want, Cavillor," I stated, no, demanded to him. It's too early in the morning and school year for his cazzate. {bullshit.}

"What? I can't say hi to my favorite queen?" I simply stared him down, waiting for an actual answer. "Oh, alright, you caught me. I'm here to ask about what I've been hearing. Is it true that you're already lovey-dovey with someone?"

I knew he wasn't talking about this morning, their group was always late. He was talking about what happened yesterday when he sent that spy on my tail. Well, spies.

"That was something that is none of your concern. It doesn't involve you so zitto, stronzo." I said to him, finally turning around. {shut up, asshole.}

Luckily, the bell rang, saving me from his whiny culo. {ass.}

Me and my group then walked away from his, all the while feeling a hot stare on my ass.

Fuck that guy.

~~

Rayver POV

Once I got my timetable, I was walking to where my locker was. Well, trying to walk to where my locker was. I think I did a wrong turn though... Or two wrong turns.