Bonus - Her Lullaby

~~

In another world...

THIRD PERSON POV

"Ugh, Rayver, Rayver, Rayver. Why does he get to be the one nearest to her, when it should have been me?!" Soren Bianchi growled, annoyed and somewhat jealous.

As he was walking around, searching for him, he caught sight of Krysta Summers, lounging around the couch, typing away on her laptop. Most likely hacking a bank or the government.

Smirking, Soren approached her, and said in a teasing voice, "Oh, hey, Krysta. Where's little coward Rayver? Our leaders 'oh, great' brother?"

Soren did not like Rayver, since ever since he'd been there, he was taking up all of his precious boss's time. Rayver never did anything to him -not that he ever could- but Soren was still sour around him.

Seeing that Krysta was ignoring him, he sneakily cocked his gun and shot the screen of her computer. Krysta flinched, then growled, making Soren laugh heartily.

Finally paying attention to him, she said in a low voice, "Soren, where's Rayver? Did you leave him out there on his own again?!"

Soren, who had been eyeing his gun and its magazine, turned to glare at her, saying, "Hey! It's every man for himself out here, and that little coward's gotta learn to be on his own. Sheesh."

"Regina's gonna be mad, she told you to watch him and make sure he's safe!" Krysta smirked.

Soren, however, just rolled his eyes without a single care, and continued to polish his favorite gun. Putting his feet up on the coffee table, he said, "Oh, who cares. I should've been the one she'd been around more. I'm the strongest, I'm the smartest, I'm just second best to her! And, what? We've all climbed our way up to our positions from the lowest, and then he comes here and is already at the top!"

Krysta smirked smugly at his outburst.

"I could be the one to do all he does if she just gives me a chance!" He growled.

The dirty blonde female chuckled, "Pfft. Yeah, right. Why don't you say that to her?" She said, crossing her arms, and leaning back on the couch, not even bothering with her broken laptop any more.

"Yeah? Don't think I won't!" He vowed, sneering at her lax figure.

Before anyone could speak, the door suddenly banged open, and as large as the mansion was, it could be heard well. Only one person had the guts and rights to do that, and they were all well aware as to whom it was.

"Really, then? Well," She snickered, gesturing the door that could be open any moment soon, "Here's your chance."

True to their suspicions, the door opened and in came Regina Luciano, and trailing on her tail like a lost puppy was none other than Rayver Cruise.

Putting on a a large grin, Soren marched forward to her and followed her steps, saying, "Regina, I bought some triple chocolate cake for you and left it at the- at the um- okay..." He trailed off downcastedly, seeing that his beloved was ignoring him.

Pointing towards the lone love seat opposite of the couch Krysta was occupying, Regina silently ordered Rayver to sit, which he complied to without objections.