one hundred and four.

"I feel like I've woken up in my worst nightmare," Parker says as she looks around TRIC, "It's called Invasion of the Peytons."

"Hey!" Peyton exclaims as she slaps her on the shoulder. Parker chuckles as they head toward the room where auditions were being held. A woman closes the door behind herself and looks up at the two women.

"Peyton Sawyer?" she asks and Peyton nods. She hands her a sheet of paper, "Go have a seat with the other Peytons. We'll call you when it's your turn," Parker snorts in an attempt to stop herself from loudly laughing at the woman handing Peyton a script.

"Oh sorry, you don't understand. I am Peyton Sawyer," she says softly, as though to draw a massive mob with her name.

"I really appreciate the confidence," the woman tells her, "But you still have to wait your turn."

This time parker can't help but laugh, causing the woman to glance over at her, "Parkers don't arrive for another hour unless you're reading as Peyton as well."

This time Peyton snorts and the smile slips off of Parker's face, before she gets an idea, "Actually yes, I am reading for Peyton."

"Here you go," the woman tells her as she hands her the paper, "Good luck ladies."

Peyton and Parker sit down on a couch, watching the fake Peyton's give try their best to embody Peyton. Parker looks down at the script, skimming it over. She flipped over the paper and frowned, looking up at Peyton.

"Did you really say all of this stuff?" Parker asks, "Because I'm kind of getting secondhand embarrassment."

"Did you not read the book?" Peyton asks.

"No," Parker answers, "I was there, why would I read the book?"

"I don't know, because your best friend wrote it?"

Parker shrugs, "Lucas writes a lot of things and at least I read the Comet. It was like Peyton and Lucas fanfiction."

"It was not that bad."

"The boy saw the comet and his life had meaning? Sounds pretty fanficy to me," Parker says with a shrug.

Eventually, Parker and Peyton are called, and Parker insists that they go in together, simply because she feels that she's really tapped into the character that is Peyton Sawyer and wants to blow the real Peyton Sawyer away.

"Hi," Parker greets as she enters the room, Peyton trailing behind her. Lucas looks up at her with an amused look on his face, "I would like to read for the part of Peyton Sawyer."

"Go ahead," Lucas says and Parker smiles before putting on her serious face.

"Why do people always leave?" Parker says, dramatically placing the back of her hand to her forehead as she tries to sound as brooding as Peyton had all during high school. She doesn't have to look at Peyton to know the blonde is probably glaring daggers at her right now.

"Hmm I'm not really feeling Peyton, but have you ever thought about reading for Brooke?" The director, who Parker knew as Adam Reese, asked.

"Um no, but I'll take it into consideration," Parker says with a nod.

"I'll also be going for the role of Peyton," Peyton says stepping forward as Parker takes a seat on the stool, "First of all, you don't know me. Second of all, you don't know me. God, why are guys such jerks?"

Lucas applauds his fiancé, but Adam shakes his head, "She's too old for Peyton, but I could see her Deb."

Parker covers her mouth to prevent her from laughing. Lucas looks over at Adam, "She's the real Peyton and she's the real Parker."