eighty-five.

Parker sits at Haley's kitchen island, watching as her best friend prepares Jamie's lunch. Parker had offered to take her godson to school, but Haley had insisted that she had wanted to do it.

"So, you caught him in the shower with the hot nanny?" Parker asks and Haley nods as she aggressively covers the slice of bread in jelly.

"Then she had the audacity to say that Nathan kissed her, and he watched her swim naked!" Haley exclaims, dropping the knife in the jelly jar. She reaches up and runs her hands through her hair, "I don't know what I'm going to do, Park. And Jamie's been asking questions."

"Well I know Nathan loves you and that this Carrie chick is obsessed, so she probably is lying about the kiss," Parker tells her, "But either way it's a bad situation. Want me to hang out with Jamie? Just so you can have some time to think?"

"No," Haley says shaking her head, "He's already going through so much change. I just want one thing to be consistent for him, even if he does claim to hate me."

"Hales, he doesn't mean it. He's a kid and everything is changing, and he thinks it's your fault, so he lashed out at you," Parker tells her and Haley sighs.

"I know, it just sucks to hear your kid say that," Haley says.

"Wouldn't know, decided to be normal and not get married and pregnant at eighteen," Parker teases and Haley rolls her eyes.

"Shut up," Haley says, as she picks up the knife and walks over to the sink to rinse it off, "Enough about me. Brooke is still in love with you."

"Yep," Parker says, "Sucks for her."

Haley looks up at her, "Seriously? That's it?"

"What do you want me to say?" Parker asks, "That I'm still in love with Brooke and when I'm with Rachel I think about her? Well I don't."

"Then why haven't you told her that?" Haley asks as she dries the knife off and grabs the jar of peanut butter.

"I thought it was obvious that I wasn't interested," Parker says.

"You were trying to set her up with other people, the two of you have been spending quite a lot of time together, and there's the fact that the two of you have plans to work together," Haley lists.

"Okay but none of that says I'm interested in her romantically," Parker insists, and Haley rolls her eyes.

"Talk to Brooke and tell her the truth or else you will end up in a similar situation to Lucas," Haley says as she cuts Jamie's sandwich in half.

"He likes it cut diagonally," Parker says and Haley glares at her, "And Lucas is stupid. I love him, but how do you propose to Lindsey when Peyton is suddenly back in town, and how do you use the same ring?"

"Yeah, that is pretty messed up," Haley says as she shoves the sandwich into a sandwich bag and into Jamie's lunchbox, "Have you read his new book?"

"The one that's about the boy waiting for the comet? Yeah, I read it," Parker says with a laugh, "The crazy thing is that I don't even think Lucas realizes what he's written."

The front door opens, and the tiny pitter patter of Jamie's feet can be heard as he rushes down the stairs. Parker turns, just as Nathan enters the kitchen and is met by the little ball of fury that is Jamie Scott. The little boy hugs his father who lets out a chuckle.

"Daddy!" Jamie exclaims.

"Hey there little guy," Nathan says picking his son up. Parker looks back at Haley who seems conflicted about the whole situation. She probably couldn't stand the sight of Nathan right now but also didn't want to stop him from seeing Jamie.