one hundred and fourteen.

"Nathan Scott is a dead man."

"He says he didn't sleep with her," Haley says with a sigh as she sets the photograph of Nathan and the mystery girl down on the counter. Parker looks at the ultrasound and sighs as well.

"It looks bad," Parker says softly, "I mean if she wasn't confident that it was Nathan's, then why would she come forward? The picture, the baby. It looks so bad Hales."

"I know and I want to believe him," Haley says shaking her head, "But we got married in high school. We became parents in high school. Nathan never got to really enjoy the spotlight. What if this was him doing that?"

Parker reaches out and takes Haley's hand in her own. Her best friend looks over at her and Parker gives her a reassuring smile, "No matter what happens. I've got your back. And Nathan Scott is a very dead man."

Haley smiles at her, but it isn't a real smile and Parker knows it. She wants to comfort Haley, to tell her everything will be okay, but she isn't sure. So, she offers the next best thing, unconditional support, and the promise that if this child is Nathan's, then she'll kill him.

"Thank you for staying with me," Haley says.

"Of course," Parker responds, "You saved me from the strangest dinner of my life. Picture this, my divorced parents, Victoria, my annoying siblings, Brooke, Sam, and Rachel."

"Yeah," Haley says, "That sounds pretty damn awful. I'd still prefer it to my husband potentially being the father of some other woman's child."

"Okay yeah sorry," Parker says quickly, and Haley lets out a soft laugh.

"So, what are you doing today?" Haley asks.

"Well Brooke has her photoshoot for her new line, which your sister is shooting, and I was going to watch, but if you need me-"

"No," Haley interrupts, "Go! I'll be fine. I think I'm gonna head over to the studio anyway."

"Are you sure?" Parker asks and Haley nods her head.

"Go support your future wifey! I'm okay."

"I'll be back over, and I will bring tons of ice cream," Parker says as she stands from her seat.

Haley holds up her thumb, "Sounds good."

Parker spares her best friend one last look before heading out of the Scott's house. She got in her car and drove over to the place where Brooke's photoshoot was being held. She spotted Quinn first and gave her a hug. She wasn't sure if she was aware of her sister's predicament and if she wasn't, then it wasn't Parker's place to tell her.

"I'm surprised you're not doing the shoot," Quinn says.

"Brooke never really let me shoot her line," Parker says, "Guess she doesn't want to mix business and pleasure."

Quinn chuckles, "Do you still take pictures? I'd love to compare our work sometime."

"I haven't done it as much lately, but I'd love to compare! Also, what lens do you use?"

"Aww look Parker has a friend to nerd out with," Sam teases as she makes her way over.

Parker's brows furrow, "Why are you here? Don't you have sixteen-year-old stuff to do?"

"Like what? I don't have a car."

"Buses are a thing," Parker says and Sam frowns.

"Public transportation? Ew."

Parker chuckles, "Since when are you above public transportation?"

"Since I was adopted by a trust fund baby and a fashion designer," Sam states.