seventy-six.

If you would have told Parker Taylor four years ago that she'd own a beach house in Miami, she probably wouldn't believe you. Yet here she was. Twenty-one years old and the owner of her very own beach house.

She sighed as she took her sunglasses off of her face and looked at the woman tanning beside her. There had been a certain topic that had been weighing on her mind for a couple weeks and Parker hadn't had the courage to bring it up.

"I was thinking about moving back to Tree Hill."

There's a soft chuckle, then the woman looks over her sunglasses at Parker, "Well unthink it."

"No," Parker whined as she rolls over onto her back and looks at the red-head, "Don't you get tired of traveling?"

"Yes, but that is what a house in California is for. That way we can hang out with other celebrities, eat expensive dinner, and there's a beach," Rachel tells her, "I mean what is in Tree Hill that you want?"

"PJ," Parker says with a pout and Rachel rolls her eyes.

"The kid's name is Jamie," Rachel tells her, "Not Parker Junior."

"But he likes when I call him PJ," Parker says with a laugh.

Rachel chuckles, "That's because he doesn't know any better!"

Parker rolls her eyes, but her smile fades a little, "Haley called me and things with Nathan aren't getting better so I thought I could be there for her if I move back to Tree Hill."

Rachel groans, "You're such a nice person. I hate it."

"No, you don't," Parker teases as she trails a finger over Rachel's thigh, "And I was thinking, if we move back to Tree Hill, then we could buy our first house together."

Rachel fully removes her sunglasses as she looks at Parker, "You want to move in together?"

Parker shrugs, "I mean we've been dating for two years."

"Two years, three months and twenty-one days, but who's counting," Rachel tells her with a smirk. Parker rolls her eyes but shifts over into Rachel's lap.

"When I was doing all my photojournalism stuff you came with me and when you were doing your modeling shows, I came with you. Now we're both not busy and we can settle down," Parker leans in her lips brushing Rachel's ear, "Don't you want to pay a mortgage with me?"

Rachel chuckles softly as she traces her hands up and down Parker's thighs, "Only you could make paying bills sound sexy."

Parker smiles at that, "So? You, me and a house in Tree Hill?"

"Fine," Rachel says, she leans forward in her beach chair to press her lips to Parker's, "But we're buying the house. No mortgage."

"Yes!" Parker exclaim and Rachel chuckles, silencing her cheers with a kiss.

"Did I tell you that you look great today?" Rachel mutters against her lips and Parker hears the shutter of a camera. She sighs as she realized that the paparazzi had found them. She kisses Rachel again, if the paparazzi wanted to follow them around, then she'd give them something to photograph.

"They're watching us," she whispers into Rachel's ear before kissing down her neck.

"I know," Rachel tells her, "Who cares?"

Parker pulls away with a wide smile as she dives back in to kiss Rachel, her hands slipping down her back to untie her bikini top.

"Miss Taylor!" Rachel says with a smirk, "We're in public."