eighty-two.

Parker smiles as she finds her friends standing by the bar at TRIC. Haley grins when she sees her and wraps her in a hug.

"Where's Rachel?" Haley asks loudly, speaking over the music.

"She had a photoshoot, she might come by here later," Parker says. She looks around the bar to see that pretty much the whole gang was here. Lucas, Lindsey, Peyton, Haley, Nathan, Mouth, and her personal favorite, Brooke.

Brooke gave her a closed-lipped smile and Parker returned the gesture. She noticed the line of shots behind Brooke and stared at them curiously.

"Gather around everyone. It's been a long time since we all hung out together and this is the first time we're drinking together, legally that is. So, here's to hanging with our crew the old and the new. And to everyone getting what they want."

Parker watches as Peyton and Lindsey share a tense look as she reaches over and grabs her shot.

"I guess one shot won't kill us," Haley says as she looks over at Nathan. They both shrug before they drink their shots. Parker follows their lead, drinking her shot and wincing as soon as she tastes it.

"What the hell was that?" Parker asks as she looks at the empty shot glass.

"I wanted something that would remind everyone of me, so they mixed their most popular liquor with their sweetest. The bartender did name it a Brooke Davis," Brooke says with a smile.

"Pretty sure that drink was toxic," Parker mutters, "So I guess the name works."

The bartender laughs at the comment and Parker smiles at him, "She named the drink, I called it tequila and grenadine."

"Please never mix those two drinks together again," Parker says, and he nods.

"Noted," he says, "So what's your name? You a big fashion designer too?"

"No," Parker answers, "My name's Parker and I'm a photojournalist."

"Nice, I'm Owen by the way."

Parker extends her hand to Owen who shakes it, "Nice to meet you, Owen. So, are you single?"

Owen laughs, "Yes I am."

"Really? So is my friend Brooke," Parker says, glancing over at Brooke who's looking at her with wide eyes, "I know she seems like a bit of a narcissist, but she's really sweet and she's really pretty, I mean look at her."

"Parker!" Brooke exclaims. She forces a smile as she looks over at Owen, "Please ignore her."

Brooke guides Parker away from the bar, "Just consider it!" she shouts over her shoulder. Once they're a safe distance away from Owen, Brooke glares at her.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you," Parker says, "He's hot and you're single and you should get out there."

"Why?" Brooke asks, "I'm perfectly content with being single."

"Are you?" Parker asks, "Because it's been four years and you haven't really given anyone a chance."

"Maybe there's a reason for that," Brooke says firmly, "Just let me be."

"And what's the reason?" Parker asks, looking at Brooke. The fashion designer doesn't answer, instead, she stares at Parker, a challenge in hazel eyes. Parker doesn't back down though, holding Brooke's gaze, waiting for the truth.

"Nothing," Brooke says, "Just – don't set me up with anyone. I'm not interested in anyone."

"Right," Parker says, "Because no one's good enough for Brooke Davis?"