eighty-nine.

"Okay so I was thinking in the new issue of B. Davis you could talk about the upcoming election," Parker says as she looks up from her notebook to see Brooke staring at her with glazed over hazel eyes and a dreamy smile on her lips.

"I love it," Brooke agrees and Parker laughs as she closes the notebook.

"Do you even know what I just said?"

"Something about B. Davis holding elections," Brooke answers, earning another laugh from Parker.

"Close enough," she says, "So do you space out at work often?"

"Only when you're here," Brooke says coyly, and Parker bites her lip as she looks at the fashion designer. Millicent emerges from the back and Parker quickly takes a step back from the counter as Brooke rolls her eyes and looks at her assistant.

"Um, I have the plans for the Macy's meeting."

Brooke's eyes grow wide as she takes the folder from Millie, "I totally forgot about that. You're a lifesaver, Millie. In fact, how do you feel about a raise and a promotion?"

"Seriously?" Millicent asks.

"Yes, your skills are wasted as my assistant," Brooke says beaming. The phone rings and Brooke rushes over to answer it.

Millie comes over to stand beside Parker, "I've never seen Brooke this happy before."

"Well I wouldn't expect you to, especially not with Victoria around," Parker says and Millicent smiles at the remark.

"No, I mean she's different with you. Happier. She really loves you," Millicent says and Parker glances over at Brooke, just as she hangs up the phone, shock on her face.

"Brooke?" Parker asks.

"I'm gonna be a mom," Brooke says as the notion clicks for her. She looks at Parker practically beaming, "I'm gonna be a mom!"

"Congratulations!" Parker says though Millie seems confused about the whole situation.

"You're gonna be a mom?"

Brooke attempts to shove the folder Millie had given her moments earlier into her purse, "That was the lady from the agency."

"The mean one?" Millie asks and Brooke nods.

"She said this was a special case, like a foster care thing," Brooke shoves the folder harder into the bag, "I need to get ready and I can't get this in my bag."

Parker stands up and takes the folder from Brooke, causing her to look up at the photographer, "First of all, you don't need this."

"Right," Brooke says before sighing, "What do I need? I've never had a baby. I don't know what babies need."

"Well usually they need a crib, food, diapers, you know the basics," Parker suggests, and Brooke looks at her with a grin.

"You're a genius, and you're coming shopping with me," Brooke grabs the folder from Parker and attempts to shove it into a purse again, "Why won't this fit!"

This time Millie takes the folder from her, "You don't need it, Brooke."

"Okay," Brooke says, "Now where are my keys?"

Parker laughs softly, "They're in your hand, doofus."

Brooke glares at her, "I am stressed."

"Oh really? I couldn't tell with you aggressively shoving the folder in your bag for no reason," Parker teases, "I'll drive you to the store because you certainly shouldn't be driving."