sixty-one

Mild Smut Warning
___

"Parker you have no idea how happy I am seeing you in a cheer uniform," Brooke says as she approaches Parker. The photographer adjusts the strap of her bag as she looks at Brooke.

"Is that like a sexual thing or are you genuinely happy to see me in a cheer uniform?" Parker asks slightly confused.

Brooke chuckles softly, "I mean you always look good in a uniform, but I'm glad to have my girl back cheering beside me."

"Your girl?" Parker says raising her eyebrow, "Is that a romantic my girl or friendly? It's getting hard to tell these days."

"Okay I get it," Brooke says with a sigh, "I'm in love with you, you're in love with me and we're not dating."

"Nope," Parker says, "We're not."

"But I just got out of a relationship, a bad one, I might add and I broke your heart the last time we were together so I'm just trying to make sure I do it right this time," Brooke tells her, but Parker's attention has shifted to her Brooke's hair as she begins to play with the ends of it.

"You know I like when you straighten your hair for gamedays," she says innocently, looking up at Brooke.

"No," Brooke says slapping her hand away, "I'm not gonna let you seduce me."

"Seduce you?" Parker says coyly, "I have no idea what you mean."

"Cute," Brooke says, leaning close to Parker's ear, "But are you sure this is a game you want to play? You know you're messing with the master."

Parker chuckles softly as she turns to face Brooke, their faces suddenly inches away. Parker could lean in and kiss Brooke if she wanted to, but she had other plans as she leaned close to Brooke's ear, "Game on, baby."

She bit at Brooke's ear lobe, tugging it softly before pulling away. Brooke stared at her with wide eyes and Parker was excited to mess with Brooke. If they weren't going to make things official, then the least she could do was have some fun teasing Brooke.

"Do you two need a room?" Haley asked as she came over.

"No," Brooke says, breaking out of her stupor, "Is Nathan ready to win tonight because if we lose, I'm blaming Peyton."

Haley glances at her, "How are you going to blame Peyton? She's not even playing."

"Listen here, Traitor Girl," Brooke says, "Don't take her side, not against me."

"Okay, I'm not a traitor. In fact, I'm not picking teams, I didn't even know that there were teams."

"There's always teams," Brooke tells her, "Team Peyton or Team Brooke. Follow the lead of your best friend and pick Team Brooke."

Parker raised an eyebrow, "Who said I was Team Brooke?"

"I did," Brooke says, "And you better say it too if you ever want to end up in my bed."

"You know," Parker says, "Peyton has a thing for your leftovers, maybe I'll end up in her bed instead."

Brooke's eyes narrow, "That's low."

"I told you game on," Parker says with a smile, "Clearly you weren't ready to play."

"I'm ready to play," Brooke asserts, "I'm the master."

"Was the master," Parker tells her, "As in past tense."

Haley looks between the two of them, "I'm sorry did I miss something? What's with all the cryptic sex talk?"