ninety-six.

Parker's legs swing as she sits on her mom's kitchen counter, listening as her sister continues to suggest baby names to her.

"How about Megan?" Grace asks, "It means pearl."

Parker's nose scrunches in disgust, "Ew no. Megan? Where did that come from?"

"I like Megan," Grace says softly, "What other names do you like?"

"Anything but Megan," Parker says, "And Rachel."

Grace rolls her eyes as she looks up at her younger sister, "It's been months since you've seen her."

"It hasn't been months since I've talked to her," Parker says, "She's coming to Tree Hill to talk."

Grace shrugs, "Okay, and?"

"And I'm not talking to her!" Parker exclaims, "She lost all talking to me rights when she left for Milan."

"Do you miss dating men?" Grace asks her and Parker's eyes widen as she looks at her older sister. The question was out of nowhere and Parker was unsure of how to answer that.

"I refuse to answer that question," Parker says.

"I don't really miss men," Grace answers the question herself, "Do you like sex with Brooke?"

"Grace!" Parker exclaims, "What is wrong with you?"

"I'm lonely," Grace answers with a sigh, "Look it's gonna be at least a year before I start dating again, and even then, I don't think I'm gonna fall in love."

Parker frowns as she looks at her older sister who was now beginning to cry. The pregnancy had given her a lot of mood swings, but this seemed like an actual concern for her.

"Dude," Parker says softly, "There's some guy out there who is willing to be the stepfather to your child."

Grace laughs, sniffling as she does so, "That's the most unsympathetic thing you've ever said to me."

"I'm sorry," Parker apologizes, "But I mean it. Some guy is gonna wander into Tree Hill and be like she's the one."

Grace smiles at that as she wipes away a fallen tear, "Okay that was much better."

Parker sighs, "If it's a boy, you should name him Taylor."

Grace snorts, "Taylor Taylor?"

Parker nods her head, "Yes! In fact, it would work for a girl as well. Gotta love unisex names."

"I'm surprised that you aren't fighting relentlessly to have your niece or nephew named after you," Grace says as she looks up at Parker.

She shrugs, swinging her legs, "I mean if you want to name them after me, I would be ecstatic, but I'm not gonna hound you about it."

"That is some serious character development," Grace tells her and Parker laughs, "So does Brooke know about Rachel coming back to Tree Hill?"

"Nope," Parker says, "I don't really want to bring it up."

"You should probably tell her, or it will lead to bigger problems," Grace advises.

Parker knows her sister is right, but she's not going to admit that to Grace. She jumps down from the counter and looks at her sister, "Brooke and I are in a good place right now, I mean she asked me to move in with her."

"The two of you are just now doing that? Y'all lived together for most of junior and senior year," Grace states, "Moving a little slow, don't you think?"

"That's funny coming from you," Parker tells her, and Grace rolls her eyes.

"Whatever," Grace retorts.