ninety-four.

"So Miss. Davis I have some of the best breakfast in all of Tree Hi-" Parker's mouth falls open as she looks up at Brooke and sees the bruises on her face. The food falls from Parker's hands as she rushes over to Brooke.

"I was robbed last night," Brooke says Parker goes to hug her, but Brooke stops her. Parker stares at her wearily.

"Brooke, why didn't you call me?" Parker asked softly.

"I know you're helping with Grace and I didn't want to bother you," Brooke muttered.

"Brooke if someone hurts you, I want to know about it," Parker says she reaches forward for Brooke again, but her girlfriend shies away. "Have you called the police?"

Brooke shook her head, "I can't let anyone know about this."

Parker sighs, "Brooke-"

"Parker, my mother will use this against me," Brooke tells her, "I can't let her have the upper hand."

Parker sighs, "Okay, fine. But you're going upstairs to rest."

"I have to go to the store and see-"

"I'll handle all of that," Parker tells her, and Brooke nods her head.

"Don't tell anyone about this," Brooke tells her as she begins to climb the stairs. Parker doesn't want to agree, but she wants to set Brooke at ease.

"Fine."

She watches as Brooke climbs the stairs before calling her mother.

"I know this is a weird request, but will you check on Brooke? Something happened last night, and I can tell she's pushing me away."

"Sure," her mom says, "Did something happen with Victoria?"

"No," Parker tells her, "But she did say that Clothes Over Bros got robbed last night. They attacked Brooke."

"Oh, that's terrible. Did she call the police?" Jessica asks her.

"She doesn't want to."

"Parker-"

"If Brooke doesn't want to, then she doesn't want to," Parker sighs, "I have to go check on the store to see what damage is done. I'm just really worried about her mom."

"I know you are," Jessica says, "I'll check on her, you handle everything else."

"Thanks, mom," Parker says before hanging up the phone. She glances up the stairs once more before heading out of the house.

When she opens the door to Clothes Over Bros, she's surprised at how big the mess is. All of the displays were turned over and clothes were scattered all over the floor. Parker sighs as she realizes that Brooke had been traumatized by the incident.

The computer was gone, and Parker was sure that money had been stolen from the cash register as well. She did her best to make the store look like it had, but Parker only knew so much about putting up decorations in a store.

The door opens and Parker looks up to see her older sister walk in. Grace looks around the store with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Mom called."

Parker nods as she returns to fixing the displays, "Brooke doesn't want to go to the police because she is worried about Victoria."

Grace sighs, "Is Brooke okay?"

Parker shrugs, "She was very matter-of-fact. She was worried about the store and she didn't want me to touch her. She's putting on a brave face."

"Well I'm here to assist you," Grace says with a smile.