twenty-four

"I'm here," Parker said as she entered Nathan's apartment, now shared with Haley. Tim was sitting at the counter, turning through some book while Haley, Brooke, and Peyton tried to hang the poster from their wedding party.

"Parker!" Brooke exclaimed happily, "I was dying of boredom."

"That's kinda rude," Parker said as she sat beside Tim, leaning over his shoulder to see that he was looking at stripper ads, "Oh she's kinda hot."

"I know right!" Tim exclaimed causing Parker to roll her eyes. Peyton and Haley placed the poster down as they joined Parker and Tim.

"What is he looking at?"

"Strippers," Parker answered.

"Aww Tim, can't get a regular date?" Brooke asked. The three girls laughed at Brooke's remarks, but Tim kept turning the pages.

"You guys got married so fast that I didn't get to throw Nathan a bachelor party," Tim whined.

Brooke pointed a finger at him, "Actually that's not a bad idea."

"What isn't?" Nathan asked, walking into the kitchen with nothing but a towel on.

"A bachelor party!" Tim exclaimed.

"You boys get to have your fun, and we get to have ours," Brooke said sneaking over beside Nathan as she quickly pulled his towel off, causing Nathan to run back toward his room. Tim for some reason follows after Nathan and the three girls laugh.

"Bridal shower is totally on," Brooke says, "Leave it to me girls."

"Great, but I have to go to work first," Haley said, looking over at Parker, "Drive me please?"

"At least everything hasn't changed," Parker said with a laugh, "Come on Haley James Scott, let's go."

___

"Brooke you so didn't rent out a party bus," Parker said as she stared at the bus. Peyton and Haley had already gotten on, but all Parker could do was stare helplessly at it.

"I did, now get your ass on there," Brooke said as she shoved Parker on there. Parker sat down beside Haley, staring in awe.

"This is crazy," Haley said, doing the same thing that Parker was doing.

"Let's celebrate with some champagne," Brooke said, handing each of them glasses. Parker really wasn't much of a drinker, but it was Haley special night and she wanted to have fun.

"A toast to a nice normal bridal shower," Haley said holding up her glass.

"To nice," Peyton said.

"And normal," Brooke added as they clinked their glasses together. Peyton and Brooke quickly finish their drinks and place their glasses down. Peyton reaches behind her and pulls out a black satin cloth.

"What that?" Haley asks.

"It's a blindfold for our guest of honor," Peyton says as she begins wrapping it around Haley's head, covering her eyes.

They get out of the party bus and walk into a dark store, Parker trailing behind the three of them. The lights are turned on and Brooke suddenly removed the blindfold that had been covering Haley's face.

"What is this?" Haley asked, looking around Endless Dreams, the only lingerie store in Tree Hill that Parker was aware of. She had never been inside, despite walking past it her entire life.

"You're about to get a lingerie fashions show. We feel that now that you're naked you need to wear something a little more-"

"Slutty," Peyton finishes.