one hundred and sixteen.

"Parker," Brooke whispers into her fiancés ear as she begins planting gentle kisses on Parker's jaw, trailing down her neck.

Parker giggles, her eyes still closed, "That tickles."

"Does it?" Brooke rasps as she gently bites Parker's neck, earning a moan from her. Parker's eyes open as she looks over at Brooke who smiles at her, showing off dimples, "Hi."

"Hi," Parker greets, "Have I ever told you that you're the most beautiful woman in the world."

"You have and I'd love to hear you say it again," Brooke states with a smile.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world, Brooke Davis," Parker responds as she stares into hazel eyes and Brooke grins as she looks at her.

"I don't know, you're looking pretty good right now," Brooke tells her, "But you've looked better."

Parker quirks a brow, "I have?"

"Mhm," Brooke answers, "When you're wearing less clothing."

"Oh?" Parker asks with a smile and Brooke grins as she leans in, capturing Parker's lips in a languid, yet sensual kiss. Parker moans softly, but pulls away from Brooke causing her to groan softly.

"What? What is it?"

"Alex is coming over," Parker says and Brooke's brows furrow.

"Why?"

"To work on the script," Parker responds.

"Oh my god, fuck her script! I don't like you spending so much time with her," Brooke says, and Parker lets out a laugh.

"What?"

"I'm serious," Brooke responds, "Alex is a hoe-bag."

"A hoe-bag?" Parker asks, brows knitting together in confusion.

"Yes, a hoe-bag," Brooke repeats, "She's a hoe and she wants into your pants."

"Well, I'm not interested. Also, you really need to stop thinking that everyone wants to sleep with me or else I'll start thinking everyone wants to sleep with you."

"Oh baby, I hate to tell you this," Brooke says with a pout, "Everyone does want to sleep with me."

Parker laughs, "I remember when you were humble. It was for like an hour in the fourth grade."

Brooke smiles as she embraces Parker and buries her face in her shoulder. Parker grins as she holds Brooke close, wrapping her legs around her waist.

"I love you," Brooke mutters into Parker's shoulder.

"I love you more," Parker says as she kisses Brooke's head.

Brooke sits up, "Why don't we just get married now?"

Parker laughs, "In North Carolina? Where our marriage would be illegal?"

"Your mom can like make it not illegal," Brooke responds.

Parker smiles, "My mom is a lawyer, not a politician."

"Same difference," Brooke mutters, "I have to snatch you up legally before Alex gets any ideas."

"She won't because I am mentally married to Brooke Penelope Davis."

Brooke smiles, showing off the dimple that Parker loves so much, "And don't you ever forget it."

Parker kisses Brooke and despite Parker's earlier protests, she deepens the kiss and Brooke allows her fingers to get lost in Parker's hair. They don't make it much further than that before there's loud banging on the door.