Chapter 34: Where Are They Now?

(Third Person POV)

While things were pretty heated between Haley and Tyler in the hotel room, many other things were going on outside of it.

Monica, Melissa, Cameron and Eric met up Monica’s house and decided to destroy the videos and come up with excuses for what they did, that they later used to clear their names. They still refuse to face what really happened and they deny everything.

Jake ended up making up peace with himself, and when Allison and Taylor approached him in terrible emotional states, he helped them face their problems, and now Allison is seeing a therapist, and both Allison and Taylor plan on visiting Kayla’s grave to apologize and say their goodbyes.

Nicole ended up in a mental hospital, and has been diagnosed with depression and is now taking sleeping pills, and is under constant supervision because her parents fear she will hurt herself if left alone.

Jenna had cut her current best friend off at the time, and is no longer speaking to anyone willingly.

Hunter had disappeared, and no one has heard about him since the videos were released, some question if he even saw the videos.  He did see the videos, and then told his parents he was leaving to stay with his cousin immediately after watching.

Brandon apologized to Anthony and Kayla’s father, but he still got a punch in the face from Anthony, Brandon had said he deserved it and can’t even look at himself anymore. He refuses to see help, and lives with his constant regret and anger.

Samantha Waller is gone, and no longer heard of. She had spoken to one person before she had completely disappeared.

Samantha parked the car on the side of the empty road, it was pitch dark, her only light was coming from her phone flashlight. She was about two hours away from her house already, but had to make a stop and speak with someone before she left.

Samantha still hadn’t made up her mind if she stay with this person or go live with her aunt. She decided that she would live with her aunt, but she would visit the person often.

“I did everything you asked me to do,” Samantha said in low, shaky whisper. Samantha knew who it was, but it was scary talking to this person. It wasn’t usually like this, maybe it was because it was in the dead of night and there was so much open space, and she felt like she was being watched.

“I know. I was watching. Thank you,” The person said. Samantha paused, she was unsure if she could leave just yet, she didn’t want to stay anymore, but the person could have more to say. She had just wanted to tell the person that she had done what she was supposed to, and she could be off and live with her aunt.

“I will be back, in two days,” She said, slowly making her way back to car. She wanted to leave, to get out and never come back, but she knew she would have to come back her every week for the next few years. She knew that her whole life would be here; she would be tied down her for a long time.

Samantha took a breath, and tried to show the person she is okay with doing all of this, she cares about this person after all, but she couldn’t help but feel selfish, knowing her whole life would revolve around this person from this moment on.

Samantha opened up her car door and slammed it shut, and started the engine. She looked back and the person was gone. She breathed a breath of relief. She wished she could drive away and never come back, but at the same time she wished she could stay there forever.

~~~~~~~~

Just Press Play is completed!

I hope you all liked it!

There will be a squeal to this book coming out, I have no idea when, but look for it in a few months. It will be called 'Just Listen to Me'

The squeal will include many of the unanswered questions in the 'Just Press Play' and will have a major spin on it. It will also take place one year later.

Thank you so much for those who voted or read or commented on this book. I know it's not very popular and is choppy in the beginning, but it means so much to me.

I will keep you posted on the squeal, but in the meantime, check out my new book, THE BANG GAME