Chapter 8: Alone and Broken

Okay so I know I have slow updates it’s just I have been really sick lately and school is getting really stressful for me, but I will try to fall into more of an updating pattern.

OKAY ENJOY:

______________________________________________________________________________

The summer going into to tenth grade, was a beautiful summer. I was happy for a little awhile. Yeah, I know surprise, surprise Kayla being happy. Well that didn’t last for long, thanks to Jenna.

Jenna? Jenna who?

Let me make this crystal clear, Jenna. I hate you. Don’t act so sweet and innocent. We both know what you did.  You stole her away from me. You stole my best friend.

Haley and I were best friends. No questions asked. We spent the rest of ninth grade together, and most of the Summer, up until July.

I am so lost. How can one steal someone's best friend away?

Okay, I know what you’re all thinking.

This bitch is crazy, but I'm not I swear. Friends always leave you that's life, but this was not that.

Was this someone chick thing that I couldn't understand? Haley and Kayla were always 'best friends', how would Jenna steal Haley away?

Okay, allow me to back up. At Jenna’s party, Haley and I were sitting on the couch. We were having fun, just the two of us, talking to each other. That when Jenna came and started talking to us. Wait, correction, started talking to Haley.

Huh? Why is this so important?

Haley and Jenna were talking for three hours straight, and maybe more, I don’t know, because I left.  They began talking about Haley's crurent crush, that Jenna could totalyy hok them up with, then when I treid to talk Jenna would always so something more important.  I wanted to leave after the first ten minutes, but Haley had asked me to stay, trying to add me into the conversation, but Jenna kept pushing me out. I had thought Jenna was just being annoying, not that it was all part of her plan. But I don’t blame Haley. No, not at all. And I have a good reason for that.

Now that I think about it, I do remember Jenna and Haley being together a lot in the beginning of tenth grade, I just assumed Kayla was always with them too.

After the party, Haley started talking to me less, and talking to Jenna more. I knew how Jenna can be to girls, she can make feel really special.

And how I would know? What would Kayla Wigmen know about anything, right? No, Jenna had done the same thing to do me, in seventh grade. I had left Nicole for Jenna, but when Jenna ditched me, I came back and I was forgiven. Or maybe it wasn't, maybe it was her plan all along to sleep with the guy I loved for friend drama.

 Jenna has a way of making you feel close to her even if you just met her. When I texted Haley to hang out, she would say she was busy. I never hung out with her, and since it was the summer, I never saw her. Then by the time tenth grade started, they were best friends, and I was alone.

I was in shock, Haley and Kayla not friends? How could Haley leave her like that?

Yes, alone. I cried more and more. It was hard for me to understand, even though I was in her exact position. It was still hard to watch laugh like we used to from across the cafeteria. We were so close, we hung out every weekend. I told her everything. She knew what I went through, yet she left me.