Chapter 20: The Last Straw

Hey guys!

I have been trying to update every few days because I have to finish this one. I really want to start on my new book, I already have an idea, and the characters and plot all lined up and ready to write, but I can’t have two book going at once. I have tried that before but I ended up getting all confused with each story and I ended up having to delete the other one.

So I’m hoping to finish this story up in October and I will have my next story up by November.

I will try to keep ya posted.

Tyler’s POV

This is it, the end. It’s all over, this video is over.

The screen was black, I couldn’t see her face.

It was the last video. There is none left. Tomorrow I have to go to school and face everyone. They will all know what I had done.

My last straw, this is it.

I would hate to be the person that was her “last straw”. I wouldn’t know what I would do. I would feel like I would have more blame on.

I will tell you who it is, are you ready?

No, I hope it’s no one that I know.

Anthony Wigmen, that’s right, my brother.

What the fuck?!

Anthony? No, no, Kayla’s brother if he is watching these videos, he will kick my ass. He will put Eric Marshall in the hospital, but that part would be good.

My brother isn’t a bad person, and I will always love him, it’s just he said some shitty things to me.

 I can’t watch this video, I can’t know what happened.

Two days ago, Anthony came into my room, he told me he had to talk.

Don’t say anything you’ll regret Anthony. Oh who am I kidding? Everyone who is in these videos regrets something.

 “You know how I always planned on going to The University of New York, to stay near you and dad.” He started, I could tell he was nervous but I didn’t know why. Did he not get accepted? He was extremely smart.

I nodded, that was the plan. He needed to go somewhere close, because of our mom and all.

“Well, what you don’t know is, I put Duke University as my number one, because I thought I would never get in. But I did, I got a full scholarship! A full ride, baby!” He said excitedly.

At first I was shocked, Duke was a good school, and I was proud of my brother for getting a full ride.